• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

This is who I'd want as a replacement for Price if he doesn't return

I'd like to see Darryl Jackson in a Bills uniform. He's got the speed we want, and is pretty elusive. I don't think there would be a huge dropoff from what Price did with Jackson in the lineup.

Matt Hasselback played good football towards the end of the year. He might not wanna leave Seattle now. Him and Koren Robinson are a good young duel.

How much cheaper would Jackson be compared to Peerless? I think he should be our 2nd option.
    Last edited by PA Season Ticket Holder; 01-05-2003, 06:47 PM.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i agree.he's a couple years younger than price too.k.dyson would be a choice that i would consider too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Right now, we're spoiled at WR.

We shouldn't waste money on one with Reed looking promising.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i doubt we'll waste money at WR.we have a defense that needs help.jackson or dyson would be my choices.i'd like to see l.coles but that may cost too much.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

I say we sit down and do a lot of talking and try to get Price before the free agency period begins in March, before any other team can legaly talk to him.
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Jul 2002

Right now we're spoiled at WR, but what if Price leaves? We don't even know how Reed would do as a starter, but what if one of them got hurt? I guess we can just throw some scrub in as the #2 and be alright.

Our offense played bad enough the 2nd half of the year. I couldn't imagine downgrading it.

Comment

• BufBlue4ever60
              • Oct 2002

Isnt Dyson the one who scored the TD on the homerun throw fowrard?
              "If she keeps putting you on hold, it's time to hang up the phone."
              -- Larry King

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

yep...and also the one who came up short at the 1-yard line in the Super Bowl vs the Rams
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Marcos20
                  • Oct 2002

HOw old is jackson?
                  Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• Jul 2002

About the same age as Peerless

Comment

• iceblizzard69
                      Doh!
                      • Jul 2002

I think the Bills would be better off trying to improve their defense then spending a lot of money on a second WR. Reed won't blow you away with attributes, but he does a great job at getting open. He doesn't have Price's speed but his speed isn't bad.

Comment

• itsandthings
                        • Sep 2002

I think the sleeper WR of the FA class is Tai Streets. He is young, just coming into his own and has the total package (size, speed, hands). He will likely make decent money, but not the same as Peerless will draw. SF would love to re-sign him, but they may not have the cap room.

Due to his play, Streets voided the final 2 years of his contract to become a free agent this offseason.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

news flash for you guys.. jackson and coles are both RESTRICTED free agents.. not unrestricted.. the reason i know is because i pointed them out early as guys we should target and someone told me.. i looked it up.. it is correct..

so i seriously doubt either would be in a bills uni... although i dont know about tia streets.. but he is a young stud for sure.

i would take any of those three in a heartbeat..
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'll take Streets, but don't know how much he'll be wanting if SF goes far this year. I think the farther they go, the more chances for Streets to show his stuff, the more $$ he'll want.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i also dont think that any of those guys want to be a number 3 wr.. but josh deserves his shot if pp leaves.. dont you think?

while alot of us (including myself) would like pp to stay for a reasonable pricetag, i really want to see reed get his shot too.. he deserves it. how can any of us say that reed wont be a damn good wr.. he could easy play the same game that another famous Reed played.. same build, nack for YAC... i truely believe that we can be just a strong with him over there at #2... but it is imperitive that we replace the #3 spot with a good player too, because reed was very valuable in that spot this year.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X