PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Alex Soto

northernbillfan
09-19-2005, 06:30 PM
The growing pains of JP Losman came a lot sooner than expected as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dominated the Buffalo Bills in virtually every facet of the game. Losman was unable to get into any rhythm as the Buccaneers defense stifled any attempt at a pass or run. From the start, Tampa Bay’s defense man-handled the Bills offensive line with ease and although there weren’t many sacks, they rushed JP enough to cause him to take bad shots, several which should have been intercepted easily. Tampa Bay’s hybrid cover-2 defense proved to be too much for the young quarterback to decipher, leaving his 1st half stats to a measly 13 yards in passing and 11 yards rushing for his life. The Bills wouldn’t even get a 1st down until the 2 minute warning of the 2nd quarter!

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/19/week_2_review_buffalo_bills_drown_in_the_bay.php)

Drive 4 Five
09-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Another really good article by Mr. Soto. As always, I enjoy reading them. The only place where I felt you missed is not giving more credit to the Bucs for what I felt was an absolutley dominating performance by a FINE football team. Mark my words, those guys are contenders. That said, the Bill's performance was not as dismal as we all think. It is not as if we got blown out like the Vikings or the 49ers. We simply got beat by a damn good football team. Time to lick our wounds, hopefully learn from our mistakes, and come back with a strong performance next week. I do not believe Atlanta is as good as Tampa.

mysticsoto
09-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Another really good article by Mr. Soto. As always, I enjoy reading them. The only place where I felt you missed is not giving more credit to the Bucs for what I felt was an absolutley dominating performance by a FINE football team. Mark my words, those guys are contenders. That said, the Bill's performance was not as dismal as we all think. It is not as if we got blown out like the Vikings or the 49ers. We simply got beat by a damn good football team. Time to lick our wounds, hopefully learn from our mistakes, and come back with a strong performance next week. I do not believe Atlanta is as good as Tampa.
Thank you, and you are right...I should have given more credit to TB's defense. They were superb and deserve the accolades. I was just...kind of upset with our own and focusing on them...

The last buffalo fan
09-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Excellent work, very descriptive I think. Thank you for taking your time to write, It complement, the very friggin little little little, highlights at the espn sportscenter. I do like your work and appreciate the effort.

Keep coming this stuff, and ..............let's go Buffalo!!!!!

Next target................Ron Mexico (I really hate the nickname, why not Ron Jamaica or even Ron USA??)

Luisito23
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Like always great job Northern.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Nic82
09-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks Alex. I find your articles extremely useful when I am unable to see the games.

mysticsoto
09-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks Alex. I find your articles extremely useful when I am unable to see the games.
Thank you. Hopefully, it'll have a more positive note after this week. :pray: