PDA

View Full Version : I tell you what is more disgusting than that game!

X-Era
09-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Its how predictable it is that people will come here in game 2 after 2 starts and trash our young QB.

Seriously, is that the mentality of the fans that stood behind a team that lost 4 straight SB's? Is that what you got? This is the home of the 12th man?

You "fans" so-called are pathetic. You know who you are. You are pathetic and do not at ALL represent what the Bills and Buffalo and the hard working blue collar people that the Bills represent. You are an atrocity. You "fans" are the Ryan Leafs of fans!

I suggest that you get out of you rown head for a second. Set down your standard approach that you bring to new QB's where they are crap until proven different, and start standing WITH your fellow fans.

We have been here long before the SB years, we have stood together through blood, sweat, and tears. And you "fans" are now stabbing everyone of of US in the back with this. You are promoting negativity and taking all the fun out of our beloved Bills.

JP is young, and he will look young many many times, get used to it. By coming and calling for his head you do nothing but piss off your fellow fans. We want to believe, we want to think positive. We DONT want to sit around waiting to pounce on the first bad game and wallow in self pity. Seriously, get a grip, or get a new life WITHOUT the Bills and their TRUE fans.

I now, before, and always will stand behind this team. JP is an unknown quantity and represents a chance at greatness. We havent had there here since before our SB runs with Kelly. I am sky high at the prospects.

For the love of the Bills, your self dignity, the people of Buffalo, and your fellow fans, PLEASE lay off. Save the heavy criticism for the offseason. Itw ill take a whole season to get a true gage on what we have got.

Please.

Typ0
09-19-2005, 08:59 PM
I disagree. He's a starting NFL QB and he has to be held to a high standard just like every other starting NFL QB. I like the kid...but it disgusts me the "fans" who say it's OK we play like crap because the kid is young. There isn't time for that crap.

X-Era
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
OK, fine, stick to the assumption that our new QB should not make mistakes and should be solid from day one. It didnt work with Manning, Vick , McNabb, Favre or a whole host of other "pretty good" QB's but hey its your dream. I wish you luck with that.

Im not saying we have to blow smoke up his a_s. Im not saying we have to say the kid is Peyton Manning. All Im saying is what is the point in trashing him like he is garbage after 2 damn starts? Thats 300% ridiculous, it has no logic, and is totaly useless.

How about a simple, "better luck next game" or "He is still learning" or " that was a bad game but Im sure he will bounce back". Something with some amount of positive vibe.

Absolutely our QB should play solid. But every single damn QB in this league, every single one, has had a bad game before. Peyton had a WORSE game than JP did on Sunday. Just because he has a bad game, that does NOT make him Ryan Leaf. IF he had a good game I would also NOT call him Peyton Manning.

He hasnt proved anything yet, good or bad. Lets get behind him and give him a full year before making the final judgement.

billsballerc
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Jpera oh man i got goose bumps on what you said i agree 1000000000% I love the Bills with every fiber of my being JP didnt have a good game big flippin deal people and it was not all his fault look at the o line who didnt provide a running game or look at our recievers not catching some of the passes i say its the teams loss not jp's SO I SAY WE GO OUT AND KICK SOME DIRTY BIRD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodpost:

X-Era
09-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Im gonna be there, and I will be with ya brother whether I see ya or not.

good, bad, or ugly Im lovin our Bills!

Feel that rumble? its tremors of a raging STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!

billsballerc
09-19-2005, 09:13 PM
hey buffalo bills through and through weve been around a long time and one game is not gonna bring us down LETS GO BUFFALO STAMPEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!