PDA

View Full Version : Ron Edwards

ScottLawrence
09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
On two of Cadillac's big runs, both were right at Ron Edwards.

On one, he was just pushed to the side, on the other he was driven backwards.

He was bad all preseason against the run, and opponents will continue to run right at him as the Buc's did yesterday.

I think the front office made a mistake in not addressing the DT situation after Pat Williams left for Minny.....and as a result our rushing defense will be fairly worse.

Anybody else share my concerns?

Dozerdog
09-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Cadillac ran over Pat Williams' ass last weekend.

Drive 4 Five
09-19-2005, 10:49 PM

:bf1:

Hard to argue this point. Nuff said...

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2005, 11:10 PM
You just got served Scott Lawrence

deathadder
09-19-2005, 11:28 PM

:bf1: :goodpost:

Tinboy
09-20-2005, 02:46 AM

Ouch! That's the truth, but I must say that I'm a little worried about us stopping the run againt Falcons.

casdhf
09-20-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm not worried about the Falcons, Warrick Dunn likes to run outside, you don't run outside on this team. They only focus will be Duckett, if he is in there they should be ready for it.

Tinboy
09-20-2005, 07:02 AM
Duckett can be big and bad watch out for him!

vicmantak
09-20-2005, 07:12 AM
As Sam Adams, Ron Edwards struggled but I can only add that Bills DL will not be the same pan-cake in Buffalo.
Anyway, Duckett is a risk factor to consider...

colin
09-20-2005, 07:13 AM
losing fletcher is bad for us against the run.

we weren't challenging tampa enough on D, they are efficient and would certainly get some yards and first downs, but we played on our heels and it didn't work. we need to attack the run and the pass

mysticsoto
09-20-2005, 07:56 AM
Isn't Tim Anderson supposed to be better at the run than the pass (opposite Ron Edwards) ? Should we use him more with running teams, and use Ron Edwards with passing teams???

Kerr
09-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Isn't Tim Anderson supposed to be better at the run than the pass (opposite Ron Edwards) ? Should we use him more with running teams, and use Ron Edwards with passing teams???
That's what I was thinking. I keep hearing that Tim Anderson is a good run defender, while Ron Edwards' strength is pass rushing. I don't know, maybe someone needs to throw the coaching staff a bone.

The_Philster
09-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Isn't Tim Anderson supposed to be better at the run than the pass (opposite Ron Edwards) ? Should we use him more with running teams, and use Ron Edwards with passing teams???Problem with that is, if we know this, so do the Falcons...They'll run against Edwards and pass against Anderson whenever they can

EDS
09-20-2005, 06:30 PM
You just got served Scott Lawrence

Not just served, it was a Andy Roddick 155 mph serve. Game over.