My Prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

My Prayer

Dear Lord,
    Please do one thing for me... please take away this awful passion I have for the Buffalo Bills. I am so dreadfully tired of stress and heart palpataitons all day on sundays in the fall. I want to enjoy these beautiful days of color, not sit with dread not knowing what will happen to my BIlls today. I am so tired of feeling depressed for days after a loss. I am not able to keep things in perspective. To see my team loose while looking like my old highschool team is so very hard.
    I want so much to just be able to watch football and enjoy a good football game and not be torn up about the outcome.
    This passion has had control over me for 25 years and I turn to you because I cannot overcome it on my own. I have tried... I have taped the games and only watched when the Bills win.. I have tried not watching at all.. but it never works.. I keep sneaking in to see what is happening in the game and I waste my sundays.
    Oh Lord, I am so tired.
    Please make me love crickett or badmitten or something like that.
    amen
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: My Prayer

Dear keithr,

If you had that passion for me, you would never have to overcome anything on your own.

Love,

The Lord

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

thank you madness.. well said :)
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

No problem, I'm trying to find that passion too.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
          Dear keithr,

If you had that passion for me, you would never have to overcome anything on your own.

Love,

The Lord
          Wow... that was awesome man.

Comment

Working...
          X