PDA

View Full Version : My Prayer

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Dear Lord,
Please do one thing for me... please take away this awful passion I have for the Buffalo Bills. I am so dreadfully tired of stress and heart palpataitons all day on sundays in the fall. I want to enjoy these beautiful days of color, not sit with dread not knowing what will happen to my BIlls today. I am so tired of feeling depressed for days after a loss. I am not able to keep things in perspective. To see my team loose while looking like my old highschool team is so very hard.
I want so much to just be able to watch football and enjoy a good football game and not be torn up about the outcome.
This passion has had control over me for 25 years and I turn to you because I cannot overcome it on my own. I have tried... I have taped the games and only watched when the Bills win.. I have tried not watching at all.. but it never works.. I keep sneaking in to see what is happening in the game and I waste my sundays.
Oh Lord, I am so tired.
Please make me love crickett or badmitten or something like that.
amen

madness
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Dear keithr,

If you had that passion for me, you would never have to overcome anything on your own.

Love,

The Lord

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-19-2005, 09:39 PM
thank you madness.. well said :)

madness
09-19-2005, 09:42 PM
No problem, I'm trying to find that passion too. :up:

JJamezz
09-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Dear keithr,

If you had that passion for me, you would never have to overcome anything on your own.

Love,

The Lord

Wow... that was awesome man. :up: