• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Balls

The Giants lost!

Owens is a (fill in the blank) too!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

the second biggest choke job in NFL history.anybody know the biggest choke job in NFL history? (if not,get off these boards)
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      the second biggest choke job in NFL history.anybody know the biggest choke job in NFL history? (if not,get off these boards)
      the Fish
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I was thinking more along the lines of..T.Owens is the Biggest A-Hole player I have ever seen. What is his problem??? I actually hoped he'd get hurt. Well, not really. Well, yeah, I really did hope that at one point!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

At least let me ***** slap him!

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Poke him in the eye with a Sharpie!
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

the Fish

that would be incorrect.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                Poke him in the eye with a Sharpie!

Comment

Working...
                X