PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse?

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Getting dominated by a team you won't play again for 4 years, or beating your division rival on national TV for three and a half quarters only to blow it at the end?

:lolpoint: Dallas
:lolpoint: Valerie

I won't mock Bledsoe- I tend to feel more disappointment than hatred towards him.

casdhf
09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Drew played well, didn't he? I didn't watch but the first quarter.

Philagape
09-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Drew played well, didn't he? I didn't watch but the first quarter.

Not when Dallas had 2:35 to get into FG range. He Drew it, er, blew it.

casdhf
09-20-2005, 08:26 AM
suprise, suprise

Valerie
09-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Getting dominated by a team you won't play again for 4 years, or beating your division rival on national TV for three and a half quarters only to blow it at the end?

:lolpoint: Dallas
:lolpoint: Valerie

I won't mock Bledsoe- I tend to feel more disappointment than hatred towards him.
:mad: I think it's worse to lose to a division rival and I think it's even worse to lose to the freaking SKins! I root against them in every single game they play. I'm just sick this morning. :ill:

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 08:52 AM
:mad: I think it's worse to lose to a division rival and I think it's even worse to lose to the freaking SKins! I root against them in every single game they play. I'm just sick this morning. :ill:

I hate both the Skins and the Cowboys, so I knew it was going to be good going into the last quarter because one of them would be embarrassed: either the Cowboys blow a 4th quarter lead to their rivals on national TV, or the Skins lose for the 10th straight time in Dallas.

casdhf
09-20-2005, 08:52 AM
do you frequent cowboys boards?

Mitchy moo
09-20-2005, 09:59 AM
That's why they play 60 minutes of football and not 56 minutes, you just don't know untill it's done.

Kerr
09-20-2005, 10:57 AM
I couldn't find myself to root for any of these teams since both of them have beaten us in the superbowl. :mad:

DaBills
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Absolutely worse to lose like that in the last two minutes. Especially at home - on Monday night no less. Jones looked speechless, lol. That's like the Bills losing to Jax last year. Drew was ok later in the game but he didn't take the Cowboys into the red zone for a final score which would've probably sealed it on ther previous series.

Not blaming him on that part, as the blame has to go on the Cowboys D for getting careless twice with a 13-pt lead. But Drew was Drew late and couldn't get the team into position for a winning FG.