Bucs have given up 80 yards rushing in 2 games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Bucs have given up 80 yards rushing in 2 games...

Yikes. I guess we did better than Minnisota at least?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bucs have given up 80 yards rushing in 2 games...

so much for the Bills D being one of the elite in history- it seems like they're not even going to be the best D of this season.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      so much for the Bills D being one of the elite in history- it seems like they're not even going to be the best D of this season.
      Looks like the colts arent gonna be a top O this season too.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        Looks like the colts arent gonna be a top O this season too.
        they smoked Baltimore, and it's no secret how good their D is. But then they only scored 10 on the Jags- it's hard to figure.

Our D destroyed a Texans offense that so far looks completely anemic, then we got schooled by a mediocre Bucs offense. On the whole I think the Bucs are one of the better teams in the league, but their offense is middle of the road. I never thought I'd be saying this, but at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours.

This might be true, but I believe with all my heart, that things will change by the end of week 3...

GO BILLS!!!!!
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

they smoked Baltimore, and it's no secret how good their D is. But then they only scored 10 on the Jags- it's hard to figure.

Our D destroyed a Texans offense that so far looks completely anemic, then we got schooled by a mediocre Bucs offense. On the whole I think the Bucs are one of the better teams in the league, but their offense is middle of the road. I never thought I'd be saying this, but at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours.
            they smoked teams like that last year but they aren't doing it so far. Just like our D played well last year and after 2 games smoked 1 team. Are you one of the guys who thought we were going to the playoffs after we smoked the Pats 31-0 and the jags in 2003? That was just 2 games. Did anyone think our O was gonna end up the 2nd best D or our ST no. 1 after going 0-4 last season?
            sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              they smoked teams like that last year but they aren't doing it so far. Just like our D played well last year and after 2 games smoked 1 team. Are you one of the guys who thought we were going to the playoffs after we smoked the Pats 31-0 and the jags in 2003? That was just 2 games. Did anyone think our O was gonna end up the 2nd best D or our ST no. 1 after going 0-4 last season?
              I figured we'd be one of the top defenses even after the 0-4 start because we gave up so few yards- all the points we gave up came after turnovers
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsPride12
                • Dec 2004

I still have a gut feeling that the intense heat played a huge role in our sluggish defensive performance, however if they want to live up to being a great defense then they can have no more performances like that this season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I figured we'd be one of the top defenses even after the 0-4 start because we gave up so few yards- all the points we gave up came after turnovers
                  and our st? Things is people are so easily discuraged after 1 bad game. If you didn't know Manning you'd think he'd be worse off than JP since he had worse nos. than JP against the Jags inspite of having a running game against them.

Relax, season is early. What happens the first few games isn't necesarily gonna be he way the entire season. I've given examples to prove that.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                  X