PDA

View Full Version : Bucs have given up 80 yards rushing in 2 games...

casdhf
09-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Yikes. I guess we did better than Minnisota at least?

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 09:57 AM
so much for the Bills D being one of the elite in history- it seems like they're not even going to be the best D of this season.

justasportsfan
09-20-2005, 10:09 AM
so much for the Bills D being one of the elite in history- it seems like they're not even going to be the best D of this season.Looks like the colts arent gonna be a top O this season too.

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Looks like the colts arent gonna be a top O this season too.

they smoked Baltimore, and it's no secret how good their D is. But then they only scored 10 on the Jags- it's hard to figure.

Our D destroyed a Texans offense that so far looks completely anemic, then we got schooled by a mediocre Bucs offense. On the whole I think the Bucs are one of the better teams in the league, but their offense is middle of the road. I never thought I'd be saying this, but at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours.

Luisito23
09-20-2005, 10:24 AM
at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours.

This might be true, but I believe with all my heart, that things will change by the end of week 3...

GO BILLS!!!!!

justasportsfan
09-20-2005, 10:28 AM
they smoked Baltimore, and it's no secret how good their D is. But then they only scored 10 on the Jags- it's hard to figure.

Our D destroyed a Texans offense that so far looks completely anemic, then we got schooled by a mediocre Bucs offense. On the whole I think the Bucs are one of the better teams in the league, but their offense is middle of the road. I never thought I'd be saying this, but at this point, the Bucs D looks like it's leagues ahead of ours. they smoked teams like that last year but they aren't doing it so far. Just like our D played well last year and after 2 games smoked 1 team. Are you one of the guys who thought we were going to the playoffs after we smoked the Pats 31-0 and the jags in 2003? That was just 2 games. Did anyone think our O was gonna end up the 2nd best D or our ST no. 1 after going 0-4 last season?

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 10:41 AM
they smoked teams like that last year but they aren't doing it so far. Just like our D played well last year and after 2 games smoked 1 team. Are you one of the guys who thought we were going to the playoffs after we smoked the Pats 31-0 and the jags in 2003? That was just 2 games. Did anyone think our O was gonna end up the 2nd best D or our ST no. 1 after going 0-4 last season?

I figured we'd be one of the top defenses even after the 0-4 start because we gave up so few yards- all the points we gave up came after turnovers

BillsPride12
09-20-2005, 10:50 AM
I still have a gut feeling that the intense heat played a huge role in our sluggish defensive performance, however if they want to live up to being a great defense then they can have no more performances like that this season.

justasportsfan
09-20-2005, 11:00 AM
I figured we'd be one of the top defenses even after the 0-4 start because we gave up so few yards- all the points we gave up came after turnoversand our st? Things is people are so easily discuraged after 1 bad game. If you didn't know Manning you'd think he'd be worse off than JP since he had worse nos. than JP against the Jags inspite of having a running game against them.

Relax, season is early. What happens the first few games isn't necesarily gonna be he way the entire season. I've given examples to prove that.