PDA

View Full Version : San Fransisco 49ers ---- 2nd greatest comeback in playoff history

Michael82
01-05-2003, 08:31 PM
The San Fransisco 49ers came back from a 24-point deficit to beat the NY Giants 39-38. This was the 2nd greatest comeback in NFL playoff history to the Buffalo Bills/Houston Oilers game. What a great game! Actually, it was a great day of games! Yesterday's games were one sided and kinda boring...today, the two games were exciting and fun to watch. Did any of you guys watch them? What did you think?

Interesting piece of info.....

The long snapper that screwed up the final play of the game was a former Bill, by the name of...Trey Junkin (Drafted in 1983 by the Buffalo Bills).

Cntrygal
01-05-2003, 08:33 PM
the games today were great! Junkin screwed up a couple snaps today.

Valerie
01-05-2003, 08:40 PM
I caught bits and pieces of all the games this weekend. I watched the last minute of the Giants game and couldn't believe it. They totally blew their lead. I guess they really didn't want to go to the Super Bowl this year. And, for the coaches to lose total control of the team isn't impressive either. I hope someone goes off on them tonight. They deserve it. And, as far as Junkin goes, I hope he was handed his pink slip as soon as they got back to the locker room. He's a total :angry: up!!!!!

Marcos20
01-05-2003, 08:51 PM
Today was awesome .. yesterday i was sit on my bed and i sleep watching the Games .. but today , omfg.. those games were awesome ... especially the 2nd one ...
all you will hate me , but .... i love T.Owens .. man he brings attitude to all the ppl on the stadium, was awesome

honey
01-05-2003, 09:03 PM
I liked the Steelers/Browns game the best! But both of them were awesome today. Yesterday I watched most of both games and they were just boring. Favre really looked bad last night. :(