PDA

View Full Version : Man, what a great day of football!

Dozerdog
01-05-2003, 08:52 PM
After two dismal games yesterday, I sat in my recliner and was totally entertained today.

Browns fans-The Red Sox of the NFL- they get their hearts broken every time!

Giants/Niners- one for the ages. Not so much for the fantastic plays, but like the Bills comeback game, a series of crazy moments and stupid mistakes- just like the Oilers 10 years ago.

Not to be forgotten anytime soon!

:bowl:

Marcos20
01-05-2003, 08:52 PM
AWESOME... just AWESOME

honey
01-05-2003, 08:54 PM
I had an absolute BALL watching the games today - especially the Steelers/Browns game! That was a fabulous comeback; and, though I don't like SF (not since Montana left), theirs was a great comeback, too. I do like Garcia! :D

The Natrix
01-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
The Red Sox

Michael82
01-05-2003, 09:28 PM
It looks like ABC does a horrible job of picking games. All of their MNF games were boring and one-sided and now both of their Wildcard playoff games get blown away by the games on Sunday on Fox and CBS. :D

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
It looks like ABC does a horrible job of picking games. All of their MNF games were boring and one-sided and now both of their Wildcard playoff games get blown away by the games on Sunday on Fox and CBS. :D
It's pure coincidence. ABC couldn't have known the Jets/Indy or even Falcons/Packers game were to be blow-outs. No one could've known.

My wife and I almost plain ignored our kid today, both absolutely glued to the TV all day watching those unbelievable games. It was the best football Sunday I've had in a very very long time.

Thank GOD for NFL Playoffs!

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 09:34 PM
And oh, don't forget the OSU/Miami game on Friday too!

Tatonka
01-05-2003, 10:23 PM
i couldnt feel worse for the browns.. really.. as far as hard luck teams.. they are close to the bills.

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2003, 10:25 PM
at least they didn't have bogus calls against them time and time again.

northernbillfan
01-06-2003, 02:50 AM
Well said BFSIW. That was a true game. The first time Pit drove down field and started the comeback, it was clean. Tis nice to see them win without any asterisks.

Too bad I missed the San Fran game. They had the Team Canada game on the radio. :wail:

shelby
01-06-2003, 04:47 AM
:lolpoint: :nbf:

i missed the end of the SF/Giants game because someone insisted on watching his ET video.:spank: