PDA

View Full Version : if Vick plays on Sunday

OpIv37
09-20-2005, 09:14 PM
I hope he scrambles, gets forced back into the pocket, and gets decked by Big Sam running at full speed.

Don't get me wrong- I don't want him to get hurt- I never root for injuries (unless they will help the Bills get into the playoffs). I just want to see him get his bell rung a few times.

disclaimer: the injury comment was a joke- the only players I want to see injured are Deion Sanders and Keyshawn Johnson.

Michael82
09-20-2005, 09:15 PM
I want to see Takeo Spikes level his ass. He deserves it. :mad:

Devin
09-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Don't get me wrong- I don't want him to get hurt- I never root for injuries (unless they will help the Bills get into the playoffs). I just want to see him get his bell rung a few times.

Not me, I root for injuries.

Break a leg (or two) Mike.

Ron Mexico
09-21-2005, 08:43 AM
I hope he scrambles, gets forced back into the pocket, and gets decked by Big Sam running at full speed.

disclaimer: the injury comment was a joke- the only players I want to see injured are Deion Sanders and Keyshawn Johnson.
why you gotta be hatin'? That fat tub of chicken grease Adams couldn't catch Vick if there was a box of Kripsy Kremes on his back, yo.

Ron Mexico
09-21-2005, 08:44 AM
Not me, I root for injuries.

Break a leg (or two) Mike.
I best not see you in the parking lot, fool.

Jan Reimers
09-21-2005, 08:48 AM
I simply hope we contain Vick and win the game. But it wouldn't be bad to see him decked a few times.

Ron Mexico
09-21-2005, 08:51 AM
I simply hope we contain Vick and win the game. But it wouldn't be bad to see him decked a few times.
you just a bitter old man. Ain't no loser Bills player gonna put a hurtin on me, I mean, Vick.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-21-2005, 09:11 AM
I think this is going to be a fun game to watch. I mean both QB's can scramble and take off down the field. It will be interesting to see who has more rushing yards Vick or Losman.

casdhf
09-21-2005, 12:48 PM
you just a bitter old man. Ain't no loser Bills player gonna put a hurtin on me, I mean, Vick.
you betta check yo' sef befo i wreck yo' self!