X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Losman Article

"I just need to realize that Sam really does know what he's talking about, man," Losman said.
    "My head is so discombobulated right now. I just want to see the film," he said. "But I know what happened: There were four plays where I could've been accurate. I'm furious. I know I could've put my team in a better position to win instead of using that (expletive deleted) 'young quarterback' excuse. Those are excuses for young guys who can't get the job done."

Is it me, or does this kid sound like another you know who?
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Re: Losman Article

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colum...saraceno_x.htm

Please tell me you think he sounds like Jim Kelly, and not Ryan Leaf?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Exactly w21. That sounds a lot like Kelly to me. Leaf would have exploded on the reporter and cried like a *****...

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        Exactly w21. That sounds a lot like Kelly to me. Leaf would have exploded on the reporter and cried like a *****...

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

what a great quote..

i know this game will make him better.. i cant wait to see him against atlanta.. they have a tough defense too.. but i know he will play much better and we will win that game.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            I know he will play much better and we will win that game.

Me too Mr. T. because the kid is special and btw who the (*(* is Ryan Leaf????????

GO BILLS!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• BucGuy
              • Sep 2005

I feel sorry for Losman having to play against the NFC South this year. That's 4 likely losses. He should do better against the AFC which has far weaker teams.

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BucGuy
                I feel sorry for Losman having to play against the NFC South this year. That's 4 likely losses. He should do better against the AFC which has far weaker teams.

Idiota!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                  I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
                  Me too Mr. T. because the kid is special and btw who the (*(* is Ryan Leaf????????

GO BILLS!!!!!
                  You don't know who Ryan Leaf is? In 1998 Indy Colts take Peyton Manning with the 1st pick in the draft. San Diego Chargers trade a 1st, another pick, and a player to move from 3rd to 2nd and select Ryan Leaf. He was an unmitigated disaster with the CHargers. Terrible play on the field. Embarrasing temper tantrums towards the media. ANy discussion of "who was the greatest bust of al time" Leaf has to be near the top.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                    • Jul 2005

Considering we still have Atlanta and Carlolina at home I think will win at least one of those games. Our chances of beating NO is at least 50/50 regardless of where that game is.

Feeling pretty good about your team huh? Remember who your QB is. Not exactly in Donovan McNabb's league is he.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

We'll someday I think they maybe stronger, not today.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
                        http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colum...saraceno_x.htm

He's another gamer, like Jimbo!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

WTF is this guy smoking?? That is the most ******ed comment I have seen posted in a long time.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                            • Aug 2004

That first quote and the paragraph around that quote is very encouraging to me because it showed he learned something far more important than remembering the Xs and Os of Tapmpa defense.

It's the little details and perfecting those little things in practice what made Tom Brady from what I heard.

Losman is a cocky guy - all the scouting report said so. It's not far fetched that after the Texans game, his head got big and he thinks he knows it all.

Drawing on your own experience in your profession, don't you think you went through a similar phase when you had some success early? Especially at a young age, like 23, 24. I thought I knew everything after getting my B.A.Sc.

The first thing is attitude change which is often the most difficult part. Now he needs to put in hard work to work on it, and Losman does not sound like guys who are unwilling to go thorugh that.

My question is: did McGahee see a similar thing in his game and work on it?

Again drawing on my own experience, don't be surprised that this kind of recognition will happen many times in this season. I just hope we don't throw away too many games this season for Losman and Company to learn lessons.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              what a great quote..

i know this game will make him better.. i cant wait to see him against atlanta.. they have a tough defense too.. but i know he will play much better and we will win that game.
                              I agree. With JP's attitude, work ethic and willingness to learn, I think he will improve greatly from game to game - and by about midseason, we will have a guy who will keep us in every game.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X