PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Week 19 Standings

Typ0
01-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Standings (http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pickem.php?action=standings)

Still pretty close but only seven games remaining.

lordofgun
01-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Way to go TFJ!

clumping platelets
01-06-2003, 12:31 AM
I didn't vote but that may be a good thing with Saturdays games. :phew:

shelby
01-06-2003, 04:23 AM
Tied with Arctic again!!!
:madcurse:

timfromjersey
01-06-2003, 10:02 AM
:scratch: Aww shucks, Log, twernt nothin! Tanks-a-lot!

Closing my eyes and placing a finger down on the spread sheet really panned out for me.

What happened to wys this week? He had a legitimate shot at me.

ArcticWildMan
01-06-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by shelby
Tied with Arctic again!!!
:madcurse:

:psyche:

Typ0
01-06-2003, 11:14 AM
I was wondering that too. WYS missed last week and Ally missed the week before and they were doing very well in the pool. I feel bad for them. Nice job though Tim it looks like you are going to win this thing.

WG
01-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by timfromjersey
:scratch: Aww shucks, Log, twernt nothin! Tanks-a-lot!

Closing my eyes and placing a finger down on the spread sheet really panned out for me.

What happened to wys this week? He had a legitimate shot at me.

I wasn't sure we were running it. I would have won 3 of 4 however. I had the Giants and Browns w/ the points and the Jets and G.B. minus the points. Whatever that would have translated to. I already made my picks for this week...

Sabre Ally
01-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Just wait til next season.........I didn't even know what I was doing this season. :evil:

Typ0
01-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Does that imply you are going to know what you are doing next season? (*_*).

Sabre Ally
01-06-2003, 08:27 PM
:chuckle: I hope so. At least I will know that there are games on Saturday after the college season ends so I won't miss getting my picks in. :doh:

Typ0
01-06-2003, 08:48 PM
HAHA. That was a bummer. Lots of people missed weeks. I hope we can do some things next season to make things a bit more consistent. Overall I think the contest has been interesting and competitive.

shelby
01-06-2003, 08:56 PM
i think the Zone women did pretty well.
:D

Hey TypO...any way you can enter all the picks at once without submitting each pick seperately next year?;)
:urock:

Typ0
01-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Yes there is a way to do it but I can't guarantee that's the way it will be next season. I have gotten a lot of feedback about this. What I like about the separate entries is it makes people more involved because there are more steps to the activity. There also is more overhead involved because if you go back to change one game the software will process each of the games. I'm not saying the PHP and SQL isn't optimized to handle this just that there is more overhead. We would like to leave the picking open up until the games start next season. If there are a lot of users and there is something at stake there is always the possibility all the users could hit that update button all at once right before the first game starts. It probably doesn't matter but those are the types of things that can get you in server troubles if you start to grow and the games become popular. I might just do it that way next season and take my lumps if need be I'm not sure yet.

Mom
01-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Are there going to be spreads posted for this weeks playoff games ? Or are they straight up?

I've checked several times this week & no spreads are in there yet.

Thanks!

ArcticWildMan
01-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Straight up for the rest of the season.

Mom
01-08-2003, 12:56 PM
thanks!