X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

One positive about Losman so far

He hasn't thrown an interception or fumbled the ball in 56 attempts this year.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Don't jinx it!!!

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

Re: One positive about Losman so far

His haters are obsessed with his "almost" interceptions. The **** is really going to be flying around here when he really does throw a couple ints

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
        His haters are obsessed with his "almost" interceptions. The **** is really going to be flying around here when he really does throw a couple ints
        I wouldn't classify myself as a "hater" but he did throw at least 2, arguably more, that should have been picked. However, there are a lot of lucky breaks in football, and Losman just got lucky that the defenders didn't make the play. Hopefully it works as a freebie in our favor- Losman learns from a mistake that didn't really hurt the team because the defenders didn't make the play.

BTW he WILL throw INT's- this isn't a knock on him because it happens to every QB. It's just a matter of how the D responds and how he responds when he gets back into the game. And the key is not throwing picks in the flats that can be returned for touchdowns.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

JP's second game is just what I would expect from any QB, on the road against a good defense, early in his first year of starting.

His first game was better than I would expect, regardless of opponent.

Therefore, the positives outweigh the negatives and I'm still encouraged.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
            JP's second game is just what I would expect from any QB, on the road against a good defense, early in his first year of starting.
            I expected jitters, but his passes were surprisingly inaccurate. I wasn't happy about that at all.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I expected jitters, but his passes were surprisingly inaccurate. I wasn't happy about that at all.
              The jitters and the inaccuracy may be related. It looked to me like he was hurrying to get his passes off quickly, even when he didn't have to. On some plays, he didn't even read the defense, resulting in the near-picks. All of this will get better with experience.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

losman has a horse shoe up his ass.. so what.. just be happy he does.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

That safety was worse than a pick/fumble.
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    losman has a horse shoe up his ass.. so what.. just be happy he does.
                    Judging by the feminine way his voice sounds, that's probably not all that's up there.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                      Judging by the feminine way his voice sounds, that's probably not all that's up there.

thats not funny.. why does everyone dog on his voice all the time..

drew had a real deep voice.. definately no correlation to the deepness of a voice and skill.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        thats not funny.. why does everyone dog on his voice all the time..

drew had a real deep voice.. definately no correlation to the deepness of a voice and skill.
                        Hey, I never made any correlation with voice and talent. I think he's 100 times more talented than Drew.

I just think he and Jeff Garcia would get along real well.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                          Can I get some power to give REP?
                          • Jul 2005

Hey ..the guy shows emotion on the field. All Drew ever did was look confused and raised his arms.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

All I'm going to say is.. he's extremely lucky he doesn't have two on the season. That's all.

Thank God he doesn't though! Hope he can keep it up.

Comment

• colin
                              Drew's my hero!
                              • Jul 2002

imo

losman's biggest asset is his raw athleticism, throwing on the run, running to avoid sackers, running to gain yards, and a strong arm.

we need to run him a lot more, obviously they want to develope his passing game, but lets run for lots of first down's while he is doing it.

pitts passes like 17 or so times a game. we aren't good enough slamming the rock to do that, but we could run the ball about 5 or 6 more times a game with JP, and i bet he'd have a big average too, and it would open up some passes.

RUN FOREST!! er, JP!!

Comment

Working...
                              X