PDA

View Full Version : I'm OVER this loss...

im4bflo
09-21-2005, 06:38 PM
We had a bad game, it sucks, but now I'm ready, to get ready for the Falcons, and possibly a lame Vick.
I think he's overrated myself when he's healthy, and has been beaten many times before, they just blowup every good thing he does, they can do that to most QB's in the league.
I'm thinking positive, we had our wakeup call, it's time to get back to work!
GO BILLS!

ZEUS
09-21-2005, 07:09 PM
It's a very winable game. I agree Vick is way overated. I think he's the reason Peerless Price never had success in Atlanta. We will be looking at a serious momemtum problem if we lose this game. I hope the coach doesn't hesitate to put Holcomb in before it's too late if Losman struggles. They have a pretty good defense and could give us some problems.

im4bflo
09-21-2005, 07:48 PM
It's a very winable game. I agree Vick is way overated. I think he's the reason Peerless Price never had success in Atlanta. We will be looking at a serious momemtum problem if we lose this game. I hope the coach doesn't hesitate to put Holcomb in before it's too late if Losman struggles. They have a pretty good defense and could give us some problems.
I don't think Holcomb is the answer, and JP's not the problem.
We played terrible as a whole, no part of our game was on that day,
we need to just move on, and play more physical, smart, football.

Jan Reimers
09-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I don't think Holcomb is the answer, and JP's not the problem.
We played terrible as a whole, no part of our game was on that day,
we need to just move on, and play more physical, smart, football.
I agree, and I don't know how JP is going to get the experience to play in the NFL if we bench him for Holcomb every time something goes wrong. Holcomb is a 31 year old career backup. He is neither the future nor, for that matter, the present.

We'll have to take a few lumps with JP, but by midseason he should be settling in as a competent QB - if we give him a chance to learn on the job.

MarvLevy
09-21-2005, 08:30 PM
WE WILL BOUNCE BACK. IF THIS WERE A ROAD GAME..EH MAYBE NOT. BUT THE FANS WILL BE AMPED. IT WILL HELP TREMENDOUSLY! MARK MY WORDS.

Drive 4 Five
09-21-2005, 09:55 PM
When people talk about Vick being overrated, and don't get me wrong, I have been guilty of this also, I think of how they said the same thing about Shaq. Next thing you know, this guy is dominating the game like never before. I just have this feeling that at some point, whether it is for five years or just two years, Vick is going to be one of the most amazing players we have ever seen.

ParanoidAndroid
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
I think this past game was something of an anomaly. Every single phase of the game was off... If they play another game all year, where the offense, defense, and special teams simultaneously play poorly, it will defy the laws of probability to a degree at which I will begin to believe that I cursed them with bad Karma because I jerked off Saturday night.

im4bflo
09-22-2005, 05:53 PM
I agree, and I don't know how JP is going to get the experience to play in the NFL if we bench him for Holcomb every time something goes wrong. Holcomb is a 31 year old career backup. He is neither the future nor, for that matter, the present.

We'll have to take a few lumps with JP, but by midseason he should be settling in as a competent QB - if we give him a chance to learn on the job.
And I agree with you, JP learns something with every mistake, and he's got to be in there to learn. Now if he makes the same mistake over and over, then there's a problem, but I think he's getting better with every series, and every game, like you said, we may take a few lumps, but what QB is perfect anyway? GO JP! GO BILLS!