X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Morning Saints Game

12:00 Noon CT game start in San Antonio.. Those going had better set their alarm Clocks from partying Sat night.

www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/mysa092205.5c.fbnsaints.gametime.17745bfa.html
    Last edited by juice; 09-22-2005, 02:02 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Morning Saints Game

uh..... 12 noon CT is 1:00 PM EST...... if you are still asleep you need professional help :)
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Tinboy
      • Aug 2004

Couldn't find the article...

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by juice
        12:00 Noon CT game start in San Antonio.. Those going had better set their alarm Clocks from partying Sat night.

www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/mysa092205.5c.fbnsaints.gametime.17745bfa.html
        Originally posted by keithtr
        uh..... 12 noon CT is 1:00 PM EST...... if you are still asleep you need professional help :)
        I think Juice is cutoff for the night....wow
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
        X