PDA

View Full Version : Lex and Terry Mention Bills Fans

BuffaloBlakely14
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I was listening to Lex and Terry on the way into work yesterday, and heard them talking to this lady about going to her first football game. She was going to the Oakland Raides at home in October, couldnt remember who they were playing. Lex and Terry and their sports guy were going on and on about how dangerous Oakland fans are and how crazy the place is, and how no other fans from other teams will go there. Then they ask her when she is going, and she says the 23rsd or something like that, turns out it is against the Bills. Lex and Terry and Sam all say oh, well most fans wouldnt dare go there, but the Bills fans will defintiely be out and be there, they are fearless, but I wouldnt recommend sitting next to one.

Thought i was some cool national coverage for us, we really are known around the country, as some of the best most loyal fans. Lets show it this week, "welcoming "the Falcons to the Ralph loudly. We need to rally around JP and the boys...we need this bounce back win.

mush69
09-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I'll be there with Bells on!

Bert102176
09-22-2005, 01:30 PM
are bells aloud in the stadium, lol

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2005, 01:56 PM
I was listening to Lex and Terry on the way into work yesterday, and heard them talking to this lady about going to her first football game. She was going to the Oakland Raides at home in October, couldnt remember who they were playing. Lex and Terry and their sports guy were going on and on about how dangerous Oakland fans are and how crazy the place is, and how no other fans from other teams will go there. Then they ask her when she is going, and she says the 23rsd or something like that, turns out it is against the Bills. Lex and Terry and Sam all say oh, well most fans wouldnt dare go there, but the Bills fans will defintiely be out and be there, they are fearless, but I wouldnt recommend sitting next to one.

Thought i was some cool national coverage for us, we really are known around the country, as some of the best most loyal fans. Lets show it this week, "welcoming "the Falcons to the Ralph loudly. We need to rally around JP and the boys...we need this bounce back win.
LEX AND TERRY ARE 2 DOUCHES!!!!

OPIE AND ANTHONY OWN THEM!!!

Demon
09-22-2005, 09:27 PM
WTF is Lex and Terry ?

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Some douche bag radio show in Florida....