PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Bills fans

Samphin1
09-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Just got done looking at my directv guide and saw that your Jills will be in HD against Atlanta. If anyone has Sunday Ticket outside of the Buffalo or Atlanta markets, it should be on in the 720 range of your channels. I think you need superfan as well but it will be well worth it, trust me. I was glued to the frikkin' Vikings-Bengals last week due to being in HD.

Thought I would pass it on for ya.

alohabillsfan
09-22-2005, 12:35 PM
how much more is it per month for HD? I have just the ticket and tivo?

Drive 4 Five
09-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks man. Dude you sure spend alot of time here. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't, after all, it is the best team site there is but still. I just find it odd for a Dolphin fan to spend so much time at a Bill's site. Sure you're not a closet Bill's fan?

Samphin1
09-22-2005, 12:39 PM
how much more is it per month for HD? I have just the ticket and tivo?

It was 49.99 when I got it but I think it is 99.99 now for the superfan package. Of course, it sounds like you don't have the receiver/satellite for HD so you would have to call directv and buy it. It is pretty expensive. I got the hd/tivo combo so I can record in HD and it set me back about 700 bucks.

I have since found out that directv is planning on launching a new hd/tivo combo that will allow for local programming in HD without the off air antenna. Price is rumored to be around 1000 bucks.

Samphin1
09-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks man. Dude you sure spend alot of time here. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't, after all, it is the best team site there is but still. I just find it odd for a Dolphin fan to spend so much time at a Bill's site. Sure you're not a closet Bill's fan?

Nah, Phins fan through and through. Finheaven is better imo but I am biased ( as you are too ). I will take the Justa defense and say that someone has to keep you guys in check over here and educate you! I sacrifice a few minutes a day to do this public service. :lmao: :peace:

justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks man. Dude you sure spend alot of time here. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't, after all, it is the best team site there is but still. I just find it odd for a Dolphin fan to spend so much time at a Bill's site. Sure you're not a closet Bill's fan?I'm glad he's here. One of the better finfans that post here who gives us a different perspective unlike that other finfan who's disappeared after the fins lost to the jet's , FTP

Drive 4 Five
09-22-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm glad he's here. One of the better finfans that post here who gives us a different perspective unlike that other finfan who's disappeared after the fins lost to the jet's , FTP

No me too. I was just giving him crap that's all.

Drive 4 Five
09-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Nah, Phins fan through and through. Finheaven is better imo but I am biased ( as you are too ). I will take the Justa defense and say that someone has to keep you guys in check over here and educate you! I sacrifice a few minutes a day to do this public service. :lmao: :peace:

I've never been to Fish Heaven nor would I care to. As for educating us, why don't you educate us on how the Dolphins are going to get their asses handed to them when they come to Buffalo next month. I mean we already know, but I'd like to hear it form you.

:peace:

justasportsfan
09-22-2005, 12:57 PM
I was just giving him crap that's all.you don't have to, he's already a finfan :snicker:

SquishDaFish
09-22-2005, 01:12 PM
NFL in HD is unreal. I cant wait for this weeks game. To see it in HD you need HD package for $12 month and the Ticket of course. And also for HD you need Superfan for another $50

Samphin1
09-22-2005, 02:26 PM
NFL in HD is unreal. I cant wait for this weeks game. To see it in HD you need HD package for $12 month and the Ticket of course. And also for HD you need Superfan for another $50

Actually, you don't need the HD package for 12 bucks a month. I don't have the package and I can still see the games on sunday in HD. You do need NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan though.

Until Directv offers up local channels in HD without the off air antenna, I refuse to purchase the HD package. I really don't want to spend 12 bucks a month to watch Discovery HD and HDnet. The only worthwhile one on their package is ESPNHD and frankly, I think since I pay for their most expensive service monthly, they should give me those for free...especially since I spent so much on the receiver, ticket and superfan combo.

Dang it, now I am all upset. :blamelog:

Mitchy moo
09-22-2005, 03:36 PM
DIRECTV HD-DVR $199 AR

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=509440&highlight_key=y&keyword1=DIRECT