AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE THIS GUY ON OUR TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE THIS GUY ON OUR TEAM!

Palmeiro reportedly blames teammate for ’roid

Orioles star tells arbitration panel name of player who gave him substance

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE THIS GUY ON OUR TEAM!

What a piece of ****.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Fraud.

Another thing, how the F do they not know if he committed perjury or not? He lied to them straight up. I thought that would be substantial evidence. What the hell do they need to find out? Did they forget he was there? Maybe they think they were hallucinating? He was a hologram? WTH.

Comment

• CanaanVtBillsFan
        • Sep 2003

it's really a crazy world. For years and years the pro sports teams have had a more or less secret soceity. Then it was some dumb ass here or there that made things leak out. I couldn't even imagine the strength required to play any pro sport day in and day out during it's season. It's all about competition, but when this roid crap leaks out it takes so much away from the people who have been bustin records that have been held for decades. It makes you wonder about athletes in all sports.

Palmero is a huge piece of crap for lying straight up like that. It made his longevity and accomplishments tarnished along the same way as Charlie Hustle lied and lied

The longevity and being able to compete at these levels with such a degree that is required does call on someone with great strength, mind, body and soul. I think if the roids was kept quiet it would make the game look so much better.

Look at the recent events in pro football at former players losing basically their minds over abused drugs such as roids, but not only that taking such a grueling punishment when it comes to the actual head and brains suffering injuries that are permanent all for what begins as the intense love and great paycheck(not like the olden days) for a game.

it's a catch 22 if they take these drugs it helps their bodies recover and heal better, but also if they take these drugs for a prolonged period of times then all hell breaks loose with their bodies

Enough said

Palmero you lied just like Rose
        Do you deserve a ticket to the Hall?
        TommieBoy

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by CanaanVtBillsFan
          it's really a crazy world. For years and years the pro sports teams have had a more or less secret soceity. Then it was some dumb ass here or there that made things leak out. I couldn't even imagine the strength required to play any pro sport day in and day out during it's season. It's all about competition, but when this roid crap leaks out it takes so much away from the people who have been bustin records that have been held for decades. It makes you wonder about athletes in all sports.

Palmero is a huge piece of crap for lying straight up like that. It made his longevity and accomplishments tarnished along the same way as Charlie Hustle lied and lied

The longevity and being able to compete at these levels with such a degree that is required does call on someone with great strength, mind, body and soul. I think if the roids was kept quiet it would make the game look so much better.

Look at the recent events in pro football at former players losing basically their minds over abused drugs such as roids, but not only that taking such a grueling punishment when it comes to the actual head and brains suffering injuries that are permanent all for what begins as the intense love and great paycheck(not like the olden days) for a game.

it's a catch 22 if they take these drugs it helps their bodies recover and heal better, but also if they take these drugs for a prolonged period of times then all hell breaks loose with their bodies

Enough said

Palmero you lied just like Rose
          Do you deserve a ticket to the Hall?
          He deserves nothing for being a liar and a cheater.

I plan on stabbing you, my teamamte. This guy makes me sick.
          Last edited by Mitchy moo; 09-23-2005, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BAM
            Fraud.

Another thing, how the F do they not know if he committed perjury or not? He lied to them straight up. I thought that would be substantial evidence. What the hell do they need to find out? Did they forget he was there? Maybe they think they were hallucinating? He was a hologram? WTH.

Don't get mad @ your boy now, Bradley. Stand by him in his hour of need.

Comment

• DaBills
              • Sep 2004

He ratted out the team. No excuse for that ever. He could've simply admitted to using and left it at that. It doesn't matter who gave him the stuff. Finding out who it was won't change the fact.

Thing that sucks though is that he'll still get a book deal outta this.
              “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Mike13
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DaBills
                He ratted out the team. No excuse for that ever. He could've simply admitted to using and left it at that. It doesn't matter who gave him the stuff. Finding out who it was won't change the fact.

Thing that sucks though is that he'll still get a book deal outta this.
                It was Conseco who wrote the book. Hell I really dont see why people are suprised about all of this, I always knew MLB players were roiders, actually there are atheletes in all Pro sports who have juiced.

Comment

• DaBills
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Patssuck456
                  It was Conseco who wrote the book.
                  Yep. I'm just sayin' no matter what, these dudes ALL end up making money off a book. He'll probably be on the cover of ESPN apologizing in two monthes.

;-p
                  “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞