PDA

View Full Version : forget the tb game

bigdavedombrowski
09-22-2005, 08:24 PM
my opinion which you all may laugh at is that i think tb is going to the superbowl this year, really who will beat them in the nfc? really who? we lost to a great team as you all seen they will be in the sb no doubt let me know who will beat them and why.

sba
09-22-2005, 08:33 PM
really who will beat them in the nfc? really who?
Eagles

bigdavedombrowski
09-22-2005, 09:32 PM
the eagles look like complete **** against atl...and big deal the beat sfc. so far i dont think they could come close to beating tb. unless they have some injuries

sba
09-22-2005, 11:10 PM
the eagles look like complete **** against atl...and big deal the beat sfc. so far i dont think they could come close to beating tb. unless they have some injuries
Considering Trotter's ejection took away their best linebacker, and the guy I'm sure was assigned to spy Vick, and McNabb was playing hurt most of that game, they were in that game until the end. They have a serious problem at RB, Westbrook is a good back, but he's not a consistent runner by any stretch of the imagination. This leads them to have more of a tendency to throw, which favors Philly if the game was run and gun. To beat Philly, Tampa would have to keep Philly's offense from making big plays, and Philly would have to force Griese to beat them.

As it looks right now, it'd be a hell of a NFC Title game.

bills=[[[[[
09-22-2005, 11:12 PM
tb was ur easy game

sba
09-22-2005, 11:13 PM
tb was ur easy game :goodpost:

(that's sarcasm by the way)

The_Philster
09-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Eaglesdebatable...only a matter of time before TO becomes a distraction...again