PDA

View Full Version : Injury status....

OpIv37
09-22-2005, 09:50 PM
any word on Milloy, Fletcher, Williams?

Das_Bills
09-22-2005, 10:54 PM
From what I have read was Fletcher, Williams, and Milloy are Questionable, but they have a cast on milloys injured thumb that will give him the ability to play. I would count Milloy playing he hates to be benched

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

OpIv37
09-23-2005, 08:10 AM
From what I have read was Fletcher, Williams, and Milloy are Questionable, but they have a cast on milloys injured thumb that will give him the ability to play. I would count Milloy playing he hates to be benched

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

thanks. We really need Fletcher too.

DraftBoy
09-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Best ground threat in the league we will need Fletcher out there

R. Rich
09-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Best ground threat in the league we will need Fletcher out there

Hey DraftBoy; sup fool!

I agree that Fletcher is very important to the success of the Bills run defense this week. What's also important is for Ron Edwards to get lower and not allow the OL to get up under his pads and take him out of the play so often.

OpIv37
09-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey DraftBoy; sup fool!

I agree that Fletcher is very important to the success of the Bills run defense this week. What's also important is for Ron Edwards to get lower and not allow the OL to get up under his pads and take him out of the play so often.

I'm not happy with Edwards at all. The whole D blew it against the run vs TB, so I can't blame him for that. But on the limited run success that Houston had against us, it was right at Edwards. I can see him being a huge liability against the better running teams on our schedule: Miami, NE, Atlanta, Carolina, Denver come immediately to mind.