PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

Das_Bills
09-23-2005, 03:14 AM
This might be a stupid question but I have to ask. I was wondering if any of the Bills players come to this site?

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

northernbillfan
09-23-2005, 04:08 AM
Good question Steve, and there's no such thing as a stupid question. There's not one poster who hasn't had that thought cross his mind.

When we did the TKO interview last season, he was asked if he frequents sites like this and I think he deflected the question. I also remember reading somewhere in which he answered no and "I don't know of anyone else who does either."

Das_Bills
09-23-2005, 04:23 AM
thanks Northernbillsfan. I would think it would be good for some of the Players to come here. I think it would help with us giving them insite, vise the coach's. Plus it would be nice for them to come here and see how much we appreciate them in what they do. Think of it as a little motivation for the team and us.

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

northernbillfan
09-23-2005, 04:29 AM
I'm kind of hoping they do drop by here and pick up some words of wisdom from the fans.

northernbillfan
09-23-2005, 04:31 AM
Oh and welcome to the Zone.

I just donated some ZBs to you so you can wager on games for fun and purchase squares (http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=getpool&poolid=154)

Enjoy your stay here.