PDA

View Full Version : IMO We are playing 2 of the 3 best NFC teams back to back...

Pride
09-23-2005, 08:19 AM
If we split (beat the falcons) I will be satisfied... because 1 of these 2 teams will be challenging the Eagles for the SuperBowl. I feel that we got beat by an overall better team... and I am ok with that. As long as we beat the teams we are supposed to beat, and a few of the teams we aren't I am satisfied... because... we didnt do that last year until the 2nd half.

BucGuy
09-23-2005, 09:53 AM
The Falcons will be tough. I'm rooting for you guys. I hope you beat the heck out of them and also the Panthers when you play them. NFC South is the toughest division in the NFC. That was a bad draw for you guys this year. Saints are no push over either.

justasportsfan
09-23-2005, 10:11 AM
If we split (beat the falcons) I will be satisfied... because 1 of these 2 teams will be challenging the Eagles for the SuperBowl. I feel that we got beat by an overall better team... and I am ok with that. As long as we beat the teams we are supposed to beat, and a few of the teams we aren't I am satisfied... because... we didnt do that last year until the 2nd half.this is why I cannot say ones schedule is weak or strong. A team can go from weak to strong in one year w/ the cap era.

BucGuy
09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
The Bucs never were a weak team. They just don't have the injuries they have had the last 2 years. As long as they stay this healthy, they are tough!

The last buffalo fan
09-23-2005, 11:08 AM
The Bucs never were a weak team. They just don't have the injuries they have had the last 2 years. As long as they stay this healthy, they are tough!
C'mon BucGuy, your team is far from being a dinasty yet, and except for the last 5 years maybe, your team has been nothing but a mediocre team.

As a Buffalo Bills fan, also I know, the the past is way behind us, and the most important thig is NOW, and the future. But please dont get wrong, or lost on your own comments, your team is good, and beat a good team in the bills, but you have to get back to the elite, in order to start bragging here.

Jeff1220
09-23-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't think it was the Bucs' injuriies as much as it was their lack of a real running threat.

daredevil25
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM
What hurt the Bucs is that the timely plays their defense use to make didn't show up in 03 and 04. They're showing up in 05, and to add they have an actual work-horse RB.