PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com League

Typ0
09-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Looks like they have lines on the games....I'm favored by 49 :snicker:

chubluv
09-23-2005, 09:15 AM
You must be playing me then I have a crappy team!!!

Sabre Ally
09-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Click on the -41 (which is what it is at now) and it will give you a side-by-side comparison of the lineups and their projected points. Right now you're favoured by that many because the other guy has three players in his lineup who are on their bye week.

Chub, you're favoured by 14....but your opponent also has bye players still in the lineup. I guess some people don't check their lineups all week long, like I do.

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2005, 09:33 AM
My team has been awful so far. Manning has sucked big time.

Sabre Ally
09-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Well, you're playing me this week, so Manning will probably throw for, like, 5 TDs. :ill:

Typ0
09-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Click on the -41 (which is what it is at now) and it will give you a side-by-side comparison of the lineups and their projected points. Right now you're favoured by that many because the other guy has three players in his lineup who are on their bye week.

Chub, you're favoured by 14....but your opponent also has bye players still in the lineup. I guess some people don't check their lineups all week long, like I do.

oh I see...I'll have to look into that and if the projected points have any basis on the matchups or if they are just averages. I loved the fact that there was a line maybe we can get fat tony to set some odds on our games :snicker: