PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Falcons preview

Pittman4Two
09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
The Atlanta Falcons with Michael Vick in the Falcon Dome vs bills

When? This Sunday (of this week)

What? An NFL League Football Game

What Time? It'll either be at 1:00 pm or 4:00 pm depending on where you are located inside the lower 42 states.

Announcers? Yes

Overview:

The Atlanta Falcons with Michael Vick come back home after a little speedbump over in Seattle. I didn't have a chance to watch the game since it was raining where I live and therefore I couldn't get the reception. I did read in the Tampa Tribune that the Falcons had lossed. That's too bad. I hear they only lossed by not having enough points. I read the stat column and the Falcons did win the Falcon TOP (Time of Possession) war. Kudos to you guys.

Let's get to this week. With the bills coming to town after being desimated as well as depleted by the Pewter Pirate defense, it's safe to say that that team is going through some transition from being a bad team to being a not so good team.

When the Bills have the ball...

Michael Vick's pulled groin should have little-to-no effect on the Falcons' pass rush, therefore the team can still rush the quarterback {JP Losman) without any reservations. Look for Trevor Pryce to clog the middle of the line to prevent "What you talkin' 'bout" Willis McGahee from getting any positive yardage. If McGahee is successful in this game, you can certify me as a non-guru.

JP Losman, as I previewed last week on the TBBBBBB, should be disowned from the Losman family for not using his entire first name. Why is he so embarrassed by it? Anywho, moving on...Losman played really well against the Bucs offense last week with over 50 yards passing and only one safety committed. Not bad since I expected him to be really shutout.

When the Falcons play defense...

Since Michael Vick will only be on offense this week because of the neck injury, it'll be up to the rest of the Falcons' defense to step up and play lights out against a very strong Bills defense with a consistent running game and a gunslinging QB by the name of JP. His moxie, charisma, and moxie are only matched by the way the Bills offense belief in what he says in the huddle. I've read various as well as numerous reports that whatever play JP calls in the huddle directly reflects what goes on after the snap. I'm telling you...the kid's got udder potential.

Special Teams

Both the Falcons and Bills will play special teams at times so look for Coach Levy and Coach Jones to have these teams ready to play.

Predictions

Vick - 12-14 397 yards, 0 TD's, 23 rushes, 119 yards, O TD's, 11 rec 102 yards, 2 TD's, 0 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 FF

Dunn - 12 carries 80 yards, 2 TD's

P. Price - 19 rec, 190 yards, 4 TD's

B. Brinneran - 5 rec, 53 yards

T. Armstrong - 4 rec. 27 yards, 0 TD's

-------

JP Losman - 11-64, 112 yards, 2 TD's (1 rush), 2 picks, 0 Int

McGahee - 21 rushes, 83 yards, 1 TD

P. Price - 3 rec 42 yards, 1 TD

--------

Final Score: Atlanta 18, Bills 14

Thoughts?

justasportsfan
09-23-2005, 01:14 PM

What Time? It'll either be at 1:00 pm or 4:00 pm depending on where you are located inside the lower 42 states.

Announcers? Yes

Overview:

The Atlanta Falcons with Michael Vick come back home after a little speedbump over in Seattle. I didn't have a chance to watch the game since it was raining where I live and therefore I couldn't get the reception. I did read in the Tampa Tribune that the Falcons had lossed. That's too bad. I hear they only lossed by not having enough points. I read the stat column and the Falcons did win the Falcon TOP (Time of Possession) war. Kudos to you guys.

Let's get to this week. With the bills coming to town after being desimated as well as depleted by the Pewter Pirate defense, it's safe to say that that team is going through some transition from being a bad team to being a not so good team.

Michael Vick's pulled groin should have little-to-no effect on the Falcons' pass rush, therefore the team can still rush the quarterback {JP Losman) without any reservations. Look for Trevor Pryce to clog the middle of the line to prevent "What you talkin' 'bout" Willis McGahee from getting any positive yardage. If McGahee is successful in this game, you can certify me as a non-guru.

JP Losman, as I previewed last week on the TBBBBBB, should be disowned from the Losman family for not using his entire first name. Why is he so embarrassed by it? Anywho, moving on...Losman played really well against the Bucs offense last week with over 50 yards passing and only one safety committed. Not bad since I expected him to be really shutout.

Since Michael Vick will only be on offense this week because of the neck injury, it'll be up to the rest of the Falcons' defense to step up and play lights out against a very strong Bills defense with a consistent running game and a gunslinging QB by the name of JP. His moxie, charisma, and moxie are only matched by the way the Bills offense belief in what he says in the huddle. I've read various as well as numerous reports that whatever play JP calls in the huddle directly reflects what goes on after the snap. I'm telling you...the kid's got udder potential.

Special Teams

Both the Falcons and Bills will play special teams at times so look for Coach Levy and Coach Jones to have these teams ready to play.

Predictions

Vick - 12-14 397 yards, 0 TD's, 23 rushes, 119 yards, O TD's, 11 rec 102 yards, 2 TD's, 0 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 FF

-------

--------

Thoughts?That was very funny

OpIv37
09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
That was very funny

Agreed. But I'm still negging him. :negrep:

SquishDaFish
09-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Ummm its in buffalo not in the dome.

SquishDaFish
09-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Go back to the Bucs Pewter board with your ugly bad haircut.

The last buffalo fan
09-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Please tell me you are not Mexican!!!!!:nervous: :pray:

Pittman4Two
09-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm Hindu-Islamic actually...not that that means anything.

BILL$ B@$HER
09-23-2005, 01:37 PM
get a haircut and get a real job!

The last buffalo fan
09-23-2005, 01:44 PM
American or from other country??

FlyingDutchman
09-23-2005, 02:05 PM
I cant believe this loser spent the time writing all this. His life must be awesome.

p.s.-just a little english tip...."lossed" is not a word.

Mitchy moo
09-23-2005, 02:21 PM

Announcers? Yes

Overview:

Special Teams

Predictions

-------

--------

Thoughts?
the bills are favored by 3 and are home. We won 6 of the past 7 and look to improve on that. Bills win.

P.S. You have to much time on your hands.

SquishDaFish
09-23-2005, 02:53 PM
What are you talking about I thought Lossed was a word LMAO. Its LOST hahaha
GET A LIFE and HAIRCUT!!

SquishDaFish
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Too much time on your hads kid. Get a job or at least if your going to write about something know what your talking about first and learn to spell so someone can understand what you are writing. The game is in BUFFALO and Price is all the way down in TEXAS

justasportsfan
09-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Agreed. But I'm still negging him. :negrep:his nos. don't match and Peerless plays for both the bills and Falcons :snicker:

I got negged by Billsin05 for laughing at the bucs' posts and called me a moron. His 1 rep hurts.

SquishDaFish
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Just I didnt Neg you. And I wont respond to your worthless NEG

justasportsfan
09-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Just I didnt Neg you. And I wont respond to your worthless NEGit's showing you did

northernbillfan
09-23-2005, 03:19 PM
I feel like I should move this to the Spam Zone as he's just trying to get our goats again.

lol at Losman's predictions 2 picks but 0 ints? Since when is JP playing on D?

Cntrygal
09-23-2005, 07:01 PM

Thoughts?

My thoughts? Since you can't be bothered to even have the location of the game correct - it would be a waste of my time to read your post. BUT.... out of the goodness of my heart, I would like to direct you to a really GREAT (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1174532#post1174532) article. You may be able to pick up some pointers from it. ENJOY!