PDA

View Full Version : Something john clayton said...

Kerr
09-24-2005, 11:52 AM
In his article 1st and 10, he brought up our game vs atlanta and said that Jim Mora could force Mike Vick to stay in the pocket the whole game because of his hamstring. Everyone knows Vick is the most effective in helping the falcons win when he scrambles out of the pocket and makes plays with his feet. Clayton said Vick wouldn't want to stay in the pocket with an aggressive and angry Bills D coming off the loss to Tampa Bay. This hamstring injury is in our favor.

casdhf
09-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I agree, if Mike Vick isn't mobile, they may as well be playing with Gus Ferotte.

Kerr
09-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Yeah, it makes sense because Vick is the falcons season. If they lose him permanently, they're done. Mora has to be extra careful with him.

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2005, 12:15 PM
I agree, if Mike Vick isn't mobile, they may as well be playing with Gus Ferotte.
Isn't Gus playing with the stinky fish??

FlyingDutchman
09-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Isn't Gus playing with the stinky fish??
si senor, pero Gus es mucho malo.

YardRat
09-24-2005, 12:40 PM
John Clayton is a master at pointing out the obvious.

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2005, 02:19 PM
si senor, pero Gus es mucho malo.
Si, el es muy malo.

Excelente espaņol caballero, gracias por usar mi idioma!!!

finsrclowns
09-24-2005, 02:53 PM
This hamstring injury is in our favor.

:headscrat

FlyingDutchman
09-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Si, el es muy malo.

Excelente espaņol caballero, gracias por usar mi idioma!!!
de nada mi amigo, VAMANOS BUFFALO!!

SeatownBillsFan21
09-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Clayton sucks

BillsOwnAll
09-25-2005, 12:22 AM
This hamstring injury is in our favor.
Well most injuries to the opposing teams starting QB would be to out favor haha just playin man ahd to say ittt.
:blamelog:

LifetimeBillsFan
09-25-2005, 03:15 AM
I think I scooped Clayton by about 3 days in my preview that's on the front page.... But, I'm not really taking any credit for stating the obvious. After all, it's hardly a big revelation that, if Vick were to play this week, he would be limited in his ability to run by his injury or the desire (on his part and/or that of the coaching staff) not to have him aggravate it. It's more a statement about the quality of Clayton's reporting.....

I don't want to say what I really think about Vick playing if he can't run the way that he wants to because I don't want to jinx anything, but I think that most people who know anything about Vick can figure out what the impact of that is likely to be on his game.