PDA

View Full Version : Here's To A Good Game Tommorow

daredevil25
09-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Hopefully no more injuries and a great contest between our two teams. Definitely can't deny I'm going for a Falcons W, but I know its gonna be a tough one tommorow. We're banged up, you're banged up, we're coming off a loss, you're coming off a loss, everyone's got something to gain and lose. Unfortunately out here in Cali I can't watch the game (Raiders-Eagles bleh) but hopefully it will be some GotW material.

lordofgun
09-24-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm hoping for a total blowout.

OpIv37
09-24-2005, 10:56 PM
how can you survive living out of your team's market and not having Sunday Ticket? Good post- here's to a good injury free game (that hopefully results in a Bills win).

And while I never root for injuries, I wouldn't mind seeing Takeo or Big Sam knock Vick around a little bit (although even with an injured leg I doubt Sam could catch him).

SquishDaFish
09-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Get Direct TV with Sunday Ticket. PM me for a referal # to get Direct Tv and youll get 4 rooms free with no shipping. :wink wink::

daredevil25
09-25-2005, 12:54 AM
how can you survive living out of your team's market and not having Sunday Ticket? Good post- here's to a good injury free game (that hopefully results in a Bills win).Its not easy, but I mostly just follow the updates during the games I can watch or get on to that terribly slow Gamecenter and watch the little helmets drive. Being perfectly honest, its harder to watch the game like that because you don't know what happened until after its taken place. I use to go onto the Falcons OMB chatroom but everytime I try to enter the thing now it shuts off all my other windows before closing itself.

Also, I can't get Sunday Ticket yet because I'm broke. :crap:

daredevil25
09-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Wow, close game for a long time. Glad my Falcons won but got a lot of respect and credit to the Bills and McGahee who turned it on this week. I hope Spikes gets healthy, we're experience injury trouble ourselves. Hope the best for you guys, see you at Detroit

hammerbillsfan
09-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Wow, close game for a long time. Glad my Falcons won but got a lot of respect and credit to the Bills and McGahee who turned it on this week. I hope Spikes gets healthy, we're experience injury trouble ourselves. Hope the best for you guys, see you at Detroit
Thanks DD, you guys really capitalized on our mistakes today.