PDA

View Full Version : Players that need to step up

Lexwhat
09-25-2005, 01:22 AM
I was thinking about our game tomorrow, and what we need to do to win. I'll try to keep it concise:

1. Sam Adams and Ron Edwards need to step it up, especially against the Falcons great rushing. Am I the only one who noticed what happened during Cadillac Wiliams only TD rush last game? Cadillac ran up the middle, and ran into one player before he hit the goal line. It was pro-bowler Sam Adams. I couldnt believe Sam didn't take him down, even though it was a direct 1-on-1 collision between the 2 of them. I have never seen that happen to Sam, where he gets knocked down by a RB at the goal line. I hope he brings his game up, we need him. Edwards has not been the pass rusher I was hoping he would be. Lets see how they both do.

2. Control the game using Willis. I hope Willis steps it up from now on. However, to put up points, JP needs to throw a little bit and step his game up as well. We probally won't win if Willis is the lone dependent. Their front 7 is just too good. Except for DeAngelo Hall, their secondary is shaky, especially with injuries. I dunno which WR DeAngelo will be covering, but our other receivers need to have good games. If JP takes advantage of their weaknesses in the secondary, he will have an efficient game and put up points.

3. Hope that Lawyer Milloy and London Fletcher will play. If they are both out, especially London, it could be a big blow to our run defense. Luckily, Vick is in a little pain.

tampabay25690
09-25-2005, 08:13 AM
I was thinking about our game tomorrow, and what we need to do to win. I'll try to keep it concise:

1. Sam Adams and Ron Edwards need to step it up, especially against the Falcons great rushing. Am I the only one who noticed what happened during Cadillac Wiliams only TD rush last game? Cadillac ran up the middle, and ran into one player before he hit the goal line. It was pro-bowler Sam Adams. I couldnt believe Sam didn't take him down, even though it was a direct 1-on-1 collision between the 2 of them. I have never seen that happen to Sam, where he gets knocked down by a RB at the goal line. I hope he brings his game up, we need him. Edwards has not been the pass rusher I was hoping he would be. Lets see how they both do.

2. Control the game using Willis. I hope Willis steps it up from now on. However, to put up points, JP needs to throw a little bit and step his game up as well. We probally won't win if Willis is the lone dependent. Their front 7 is just too good. Except for DeAngelo Hall, their secondary is shaky, especially with injuries. I dunno which WR DeAngelo will be covering, but our other receivers need to have good games. If JP takes advantage of their weaknesses in the secondary, he will have an efficient game and put up points.

3. Hope that Lawyer Milloy and London Fletcher will play. If they are both out, especially London, it could be a big blow to our run defense. Luckily, Vick is in a little pain.

Im not even gonna go there in the Tampa game I consider that game a WHOLE team loss.....#1 guy I think needs to step it up Takeo Spikes havent heard his name 1st 2 games yet....Think he will have a big game today...

DynaPaul
09-25-2005, 09:54 AM
I agree with him. It's a team game and EVERYONE needs to step up. The offense better start making plays because they haven't played any better than when Sack Magnet was our starting QB. The D needs to play the run hard against Atlanta, that's their most effective phase of their offense and they know it. I'm sure Mora will be game planning to run it down our throat. Everyone just needs to play smart and hard.

Lexwhat
09-25-2005, 11:50 AM
True, I didnt mean to blame the loss on anyone in particular. It was indeed a team loss, and the game is a team game...I was just saying that our stars especially need to play their best for us to win against the better teams. And the players I mentioned above may be in spotlight against Atlanta today.

Thanks for the replies! Go Bills!!!!