View Full Version : kiss the season goodbye

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-25-2005, 02:55 PM
c'mon guys they look terrible all around

whatever wow Willis got over 100

he is far from a stud

Losman is terrible absolutely TERRIBLE

Lindell is about the brightest spot

our d is hurting without the stars are back ups don't have the skills and playing experience

thanks buffalo for my freakin heartburn

Iehoshua
09-25-2005, 02:58 PM
:stfu: :loser:

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:00 PM
yep. may as well forfiet the rest of the games :rolleyes:

hammerbillsfan
09-25-2005, 05:04 PM
:bs:

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 05:16 PM
the sky is not falling but injuries are starting to pile up and JP is not living up to expectations...check the schedule...this team HAS to beat New Orleans...if not it might not win another game before the bye week. They have to beat NO, NYJ and Miami just to go 4-4 at the bye.

Uncle Jesse
09-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Josh Reed is a bright spot too.

L.A. Playa
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM

he is far from a stud

our d is hurting without the stars are back ups don't have the skills and playing experience

then dont watch anymore games anddont post here because in your mind the season is over

BillsFanCupp38
09-25-2005, 07:19 PM
We arent going to win very many games with jp thats pretty clear. He just doesnt look comfortable. He always looks skittish and plays like a girl. He finally decides to throw his first int in a crucial part of the game which i was just dandy. We need somebody back there thats gonna play with confidence and comfort. As of right now jp has neither.

Holcomb, it is your time to shine...

honey
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
We arent going to win very many games with jp thats pretty clear. He just doesnt look comfortable. He always looks skittish and plays like a girl. He finally decides to throw his first int in a crucial part of the game which i was just dandy. We need somebody back there thats gonna play with confidence and comfort. As of right now jp has neither.

Excuse me, but how many games has JP actually started in? Three? He's supposed to look like a seasoned veteran after three starts? Come ON. Get REAL. The kid is just starting out and you're already vilifying him? Yeesh. :rolleyes:

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey Playa

guess what bro I don't watch the games
I don't watch TV to be exact
I listen to them on NFL.com

for real

don't get me wrong

I will always be a fan, but at this time it's a disgusted one

and entitled to a opinion as well as entitled to express that on here

no big deal or harm done

how about this

if you seem my name as a thread starter don't read me threads

don't get offended Please

I'm just being truthful

Why the organization just gave the job away to losman will always be beyond me

c'mon man you know that being a true fan it's a bitter pill to swallow when we know the potential especially after last year and then so far this year it's not looking to hot, and no I haven't forgotten about the Bills being pretty much the best team in the league after close to mid season

I FRUSTRATED MAN

IF I AM YOU KNOW THE PLAYERS ARE

IT'S A DOMINO EFFECT

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 07:38 PM

he is far from a stud

Wow is this statement true 'Losman is terrible absolutely TERRIBLE'

JBrownFinFan
09-25-2005, 07:49 PM
JP Losman is absolutely horrific.

honey
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
I think we should give Losman a chance. He's a rookie and I think he'll only get better as the season progresses. :smile:

Captain Obvious
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM

Holcomb might shine, but how far would he take the bills when the defense is allowing over 200 yards a game on the ground.?

paladin warrior
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Yup Kiss the seasson GOOOOOOOODDDDBYYYYYEEEEE. I dont know when until Bills Gettting better. Unless Donahoe (Onwer). When Donahoe will leave Buffalo Bills and take someone take his spot. Donahoe have no brain.Bills don't have outstanding Def.. And Offen... And plus loudy QB.He did trade all our best Def player and Offen player last year. Our best 3 Def went to Viking. That last time I remebered Donahoe put rob Johnson In the first playoff with Tenn.He should have Put Doug F in the first Place! Also stuipd Our player got hurt in the pratice. I heard the Donahoe talked about ealry training Mimi camp about end of the season from last year. Look what happen today. My God!!! Jp Losman threw only 51 Yrds...Donahoe have no brain.U know Why??? Because he is OLD !!!!!!!.:fogey: I hope His wife take over his place. She might have smarter then Her Husband. Need to rebuild new staduim and something new. I Wish his wife fire all the offen and def coach this year and gave all the Player more money and more extra bonus:pound: <---His family and In the middle that him (Donahoe) They try to fix his brain...

elltrain22
09-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I ain't kissin' **** goodbye. We have played 2 really good teams the last 2 weeks, and we are certainly not dead in my eyes. JPL is basically a rookie, and he is going to get better, but its just going to take time. Our O-line hasn't given him time to throw the ball and get comfortable in the pocket, so our coaching staff will design plays to roll him out or pass plays that can develop alot quicker. In JPL's defense, he has faced 2 good defenses the last 2 weeks, and its good he takes his lumps. Stop being so damn negative all y'all. We still got lots of football to play.

Captain Obvious
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Yup Kiss the seasson GOOOOOOOODDDDBYYYYYEEEEE. I dont know when until Bills Gettting better. Unless Donahoe (Onwer). When Donahoe will leave Buffalo Bills and take someone take his spot. Donahoe have no brain.Bills don't have outstanding Def.. And Offen... And plus loudy QB.He did trade all our best Def player and Offen player last year. Our best 3 Def went to Viking. That last time I remebered Donahoe put rob Johnson In the first playoff with Tenn.He should have Put Doug F in the first Place! Also stuipd Our player got hurt in the pratice. I heard the Donahoe talked about ealry training Mimi camp about end of the season. Look what happen today. My God!!! Jp Losman threw only 51 Yrds...Donahoe have no brain.U know Why??? Because he is OLD !!!!!!!.:fogey: I hope His wife take over his place. She might have smarter then Her Husband. Need to rebuild new staduim and something new. I Wish his wife fire all the offen and def coach this year and gave all the Player more money and more extra bonus:pound: <---His family and In the middle that him (Donahoe) They try to fix his brain...
LOL OK I am going on the assumption you are being serious.
!)Tom Donahoe does not own the bills
2)Pat Wiilliams was not traded, left left as a FA
3)Tom Donahoe was not the GM when ROb JOhnson started against Tenn in that playoff game. John Butler was.
4) Its not Roscoe Parrishes fault he got hurt.
5) I doubt Tom Donahoe's wife knows more about football than him.

bledslow
09-25-2005, 10:22 PM
Holcomb might shine, but how far would he take the bills when the defense is allowing over 200 yards a game on the ground.?

the defense wont have a chance to give up 200 yards on the ground if there not on the field. jp is about as valuabe as fly diahrear.holcomb is a much more efficient qb then loserman. holcomb would lead the bills on long drives keeping the defense nice and fresh on the sidelines,making them(the defense) much more efficient when they do actually come in the game,its simple. holcomb might be the next rich gannon. he was always a guy always stuck on bad teams until he finally he got to oak. gannon is a solid qb,he was on a miserable cleveland team,and is now finally on a team with solid talent on all THREE(defense,offense,special teams) sides of the ball. being a pats fan,i hope they keep holcomb ROTTING on the bench and stay will loserman.

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 10:25 PM
LOL OK I am going on the assumption you are being serious.
!)Tom Donahoe does not own the bills
2)Pat Wiilliams was not traded, left left as a FA
3)Tom Donahoe was not the GM when ROb JOhnson started against Tenn in that playoff game. John Butler was.
4) Its not Roscoe Parrishes fault he got hurt.
5) I doubt Tom Donahoe's wife knows more about football than him.
Not so sure about #5, she is smart.

bigwoo25
09-25-2005, 10:57 PM
Give the kid a break. Like someone else already said, he has played in a grand total of THREE games. He still needs adjustment time and some protection. There is a lot of football left in the season, instead of slamming our team, let's try, think positive thoughts, and stop being fair weather fans.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-25-2005, 11:12 PM
does anyone else have ANY memory of Eli last year looking horrible? Drew Breeze was about to get thrown under the bus and now look at him. Carson Palmer struggled alot lst year and now he is smokin hot. Any one watch big ben tonight? he was no star. Golden Boy Cad Pennington looks no better then Losman. Cullpepper has more INTs then anyone in the leage and he is a "STAR"
SO... lets loose a few this year to get Losman seasoned.... we do NOT have the talent to win a super bowl this year so just let the kid get knocked around this year and let him learn the hard way... he is not going to learn a dang thing on the bench.

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Re: kiss the season goodbye
NEVER!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

bigwoo25
09-27-2005, 06:39 AM
I second that emotion :gobills: :posrep:

jmb1099
09-27-2005, 07:59 AM
I love these threads...
What exactly do you propose we do? Should we stop watching the games? Maybe I should try and cancel Sunday ticket right now. Maybe we should have a Jersey burning party? And we can all sit around and do what during football season? Maybe we could all learn how to play canasta in all of our new free time! Yeah! Or if that doesn't float your boat we could all watch the synchronized swimming finals on espn 42! Or hey we could all start threads on the latest infomercial and discuss why we might need 765 different steak knives. Or maybe, just maybe, we should take into consideration that this is the third game this year. Threads like this are worse than the troll threads. The trolls are supposed to harrass us, thats what they do, but the "give up on the season now threads" are just stupid. Guys this is football, I want to win so badly I can't even tell you, but we all knew going into this year that Losman was going to struggle early on which he obviously has. We are all aware that injuries cana nd do occur at any given moment. Anyone that expected us to play error and injury free just wasn't being realistic. So am I mad at the team...yes. Do they need to play better...obviously. Will they? Who knows and that's why I'm not giving up being a fan of this team this year. You may do what you like, after all its your God-given right, but don't expect me to follow you into your self imposed pit of despair.