PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to Billieve

The King
09-25-2005, 02:58 PM
But Losman just is not instilling any kind of confidence. His passes are terrible, he is the future but we are losing games because his passing game is weak. Holcomb needs to see playing time when Losman is less than 50% at the half.

I hate to be a nay sayer but what else is there?

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Have you been watching our D get shreadded for 240 yds on the ground?

The King
09-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Thats how Atlanta plays football. This game was not out of reach it was the D that kept the game in hand.

Iehoshua
09-25-2005, 03:13 PM
..and lots of the time Losman has a guy in his face 2 seconds after the ball is snapped. No excuse for the other occurences, but his protection is bad too. You can have the best QB in the league back there and if the defense is in his grill that quick, he's screwed.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:15 PM
:lmao: OMG 240 yards on the ground is absolutely pathetic. No excuses whatsoever. And you want to pin the loss on JP? He played like **** but something tells me if #11 was our QB and we lost a game like this you'd be blaming the defense

The King
09-25-2005, 03:25 PM
You need to get over the Drew stuff FTG. When a team loses there are typically a lot of things that go wrong. I blame the 0-line more so than the D because in the 3rd and 4th quarter we still had a chance to win.

The coaching staff is botching play calling now to account for JP. Under 100yards for a qb is just un-acceptable. Its obvious they are straying away from the gameplan.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2005, 03:26 PM
I like JP, I think he'll be a good QB, but right now, he's horrible. He can't hit open WRs, can't throw an accurate deep ball, can't see WRs that are WIDE OPEN in the End Zone. None of this is caused by bad protection, because he had good protection on those plays. Our d getting shredded is not the cause of Losman sucking. It's going to be a long season.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:30 PM
You need to get over the Drew stuff FTG. When a team loses there are typically a lot of things that go wrong. I blame the 0-line more so than the D because in the 3rd and 4th quarter we still had a chance to win.

The coaching staff is botching play calling now to account for JP. Under 100yards for a qb is just un-acceptable. Its obvious they are straying away from the gameplan.

No ****. A lot of things did go wrong but your first post puts the blame soley on the QB. You did not do that last year. At least be consistant

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:33 PM
. Our d getting shredded is not the cause of Losman sucking. It's going to be a long season.

Yep. Our D was not as good as advertised. We may as well go through the growing pains at QB this year since this D is not going to carry us like we thought. Giving up on him like some want to do after 3 games is really stupid

colin
09-25-2005, 03:33 PM
No ****. A lot of things did go wrong but your first post puts the blame soley on the QB. You did not do that last year. At least be consistant

not soley on the QB, but he is just not good enough to be a starter in the NFL.

we have another guy on our team who can play, we signed holcomb because we needed a good back up.

now we need to use him.

even with our D sucking, if we converted a couple of those red zone trips we would have won, and would have been able to run the ball all 4th quarter and ice the win.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Yep. Our D was not as good as advertised. We may as well go through the growing pains at QB this year since this D is not going to carry us like we thought. Giving up on him like some want to do after 3 games is really stupid
I never said I was giving up on him, neither did MBB. But maybe it's just a fact that he's not ready, and maybe we just have to face that fact. I had high expectations coming into the season, and maybe that's my own fault. Did our D suck royally today? Heck yes. For a D that says they want to be the best of all time, they sure laid an egg today when The Bills needed them the most.

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
A LOT of blame is due to be spread to the ENTIRE team this game. Losman was bad. Defense was bad. Oline was bad. Coaching was questionable at times. Willis did well but man, how many times did we have 3rd and short and he couldn't get it? Hell, Moorman sucked. The only guy that came to play was Lindell. I can't believe so far Lindell is the teams MVP.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:45 PM
A LOT of blame is due to be spread to the ENTIRE team this game. Losman was bad. Defense was bad. Oline was bad. Coaching was questionable at times. Willis did well but man, how many times did we have 3rd and short and he couldn't get it? Hell, Moorman sucked. The only guy that came to play was Lindell. I can't believe so far Lindell is the teams MVP.

good post. I agree with the guys saying JP is not ready but benching him after 3 games would be a mistake. Holcomb is not taking this sorry group to the playoffs

lunatic_bills_fan
09-25-2005, 04:53 PM
I like JP, I think he'll be a good QB, but right now, he's horrible. He can't hit open WRs, can't throw an accurate deep ball, can't see WRs that are WIDE OPEN in the End Zone. None of this is caused by bad protection, because he had good protection on those plays. Our d getting shredded is not the cause of Losman sucking. It's going to be a long season.
This is where I am not seeing what others are. I understand the bills' coaching staff know a lot more about football talent than I do, but, what has he shown to you guys that he will be good? Not his decisions, not his throws, not his field view.

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Lindell is the teams MVP.

Who would've thunked it... :goodpost:

GO BILLS!!!!