X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Crappy Officiating

BS "roughing the passer" calls on Vick and that non pass interference call on Moulds. What crap. We don't wanna see golden marketing boy Vick look bad with a losing record so we'll just penalty them down to the end zone. Buffalo's run defense and Losman ain't helping matters.

We can't win games on field goals.

Looks like we may be in for a long season if the offense doesn't start doing something to give our defense a break.

I don't know what else to say.

Just venting...
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Crappy Officiating

Twice they picked up the flags on calls that were going to be against Atlanta.

The defense has looked like crap today though. Two weeks in a row.

Comment

• jlruss90
      • Dec 2003

How do you have a Pass interference call that was, and not be called after a flag? These refing crews is inexcusable. It really was a joke on some of these calls.
      It IS Time To Circle The Wagons!

Comment

• bills_7
        TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
        • Mar 2004

if teh pass interference is called on moulds we win that game.... we can thank the officials

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

don't forget about the non-call on Vick's intentional grounding when Schobel had him tied up in the first half. Vick's the NFL's marketing tool- they're gonna give him breaks.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            don't forget about the non-call on Vick's intentional grounding when Schobel had him tied up in the first half. Vick's the NFL's marketing tool- they're gonna give him breaks.
            That's so strange because that's exactly what I said when that happened. I said, "Vick is the Michael Jordan of the NFL. He's gonna get all the breaks because he's an endorsement magnet."

That was SO intentional grounding.

Comment

Working...
            X