• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The Blame falls at the Top!

The coaching staff for Buffalo promoted a child without competition. They handed the kid the keys to the candy store. He is not ready mentally for the NFL, he looks confused and astounded by all the teams. The reason I think Atlanta wore white is to look like Tampa so JP would have flashbacks of last week.

I am ashamed of Mularkey and Donahue for wasting such a talented team in every other aspect but QB.

JP is going to be benched after this week, that is a must.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: The Blame falls at the Top!

What's amazing is that we benched a proven starter (travis henry) last year and replaced him for the better of the team. What should we do this year??

Experience cannot be replaced or hurried.

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

As much as I like to blame coaching and management for loses (which is probably the biggest reason teams lose games), I'm going to hold fast to the idea that everyone EXCEPT for Lindell deserves the blame for the loses this season.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby

I am ashamed of Mularkey and Donahue for wasting such a talented team in every other aspect but QB.

Not defending JP. He's looked like crap for 2 weeks. However........what have you seen the last 2 weeks to say we are such a talented team. Our D sucks unless they play against a QB who should not be starting in the NFL

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

The reason I think Atlanta wore white is to look like Tampa so JP would have flashbacks of last week.
          please tell me you're joking
          JP played awful...but hardly was alone in that
          JP is going to be benched after this week, that is a must.
          couldn't disagree more...if every QB with this rough a start were given up on so quickly, who would be playing QB in the NFL?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fairway
            Not defending JP. He's looked like crap for 2 weeks. However........what have you seen the last 2 weeks to say we are such a talented team. Our D sucks unless they play against a QB who should not be starting in the NFL
            Exactly.

Comment

• Billzz
              • Sep 2003

If JP connects 1 of those bombs he threw we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
                If JP connects 1 of those bombs he threw we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.
                If the defense stops Warrick Dunn running for 58...maybe we win...

If the defense stops Willie Parker running for 59...maybe DB is still our QB...

maybes don't win games.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• jeffhcb
                  • Oct 2004

If? Don't even start with that crap. You could have mentioned a dozen other "ifs" going the other way as well. The Bills are not a good football team. They have very little, if any, hope of becoming a good team. TD dug his own grave long ago. There is no hope of him finding Jesus or getting any smarter. It's also a personality problem. The guy is just plain arrogant, and completely un-astute in the ways of the NFL. I blame him and I blame Ralph Wilson.

And you know what? The fans are to blame too, for continuing to buy tickets from that old fool. He has a monopoly on sports and entertainment in a town that has nothing. They cannot wait to line up and give him their money. And he's laughing all the way to the bank. Maybe he does want to win...but he doesn't NEED to win.

Comment

• Billzz
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    If the defense stops Warrick Dunn running for 58...maybe we win...

If the defense stops Willie Parker running for 59...maybe DB is still our QB...

maybes don't win games.

Thanks for reminding me why I never post.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jeffhcb
                      If? Don't even start with that crap. You could have mentioned a dozen other "ifs" going the other way as well. The Bills are not a good football team. They have very little, if any, hope of becoming a good team. TD dug his own grave long ago. There is no hope of him finding Jesus or getting any smarter. It's also a personality problem. The guy is just plain arrogant, and completely un-astute in the ways of the NFL. I blame him and I blame Ralph Wilson.

And you know what? The fans are to blame too, for continuing to buy tickets from that old fool. He has a monopoly on sports and entertainment in a town that has nothing. They cannot wait to line up and give him their money. And he's laughing all the way to the bank. Maybe he does want to win...but he doesn't NEED to win.
                      NFL teams have a monopoly in every town and have you over a barrel...if you don't go, you don't get a team...period.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
                        As much as I like to blame coaching and management for loses (which is probably the biggest reason teams lose games), I'm going to hold fast to the idea that everyone EXCEPT for Lindell deserves the blame for the loses this season.
                        Amen, you clearly WERE watching the game and are thinking logically and clearly.

Comment

Working...
                        X