PDA

View Full Version : It all comes down to...

superbills
09-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Tom Donahoe. Maybe this is beating a dead horse, but we have to cut the head off of the snake that this team has become. We have no depth. Injuries at any given position seem to put this team into a tail spin and disaster ensues. While TD has made some solid moves, the overall job that he has done with the depth on this team is deplorable.

ANd, if it's not TD, then who? Jerry Gray perhaps? Our defense is highly overrated and seems to fall apart when their backs are against the wall (this going all the way back to the Jacksonville choke last year). OUr quarterback? Yeah, he was aweful today and last week, but (say it with me now) he's just a rookie. Is it Mularkey's fault? Is he really any better than GW? I think so, but his troops are no more consistent than they were under the "organized one".

I guess I'm just searching for answers and all I can come up with is, start cutting from the top, instead of the other way around. We've tried to piecemeal a team together and it has not worked. Week three 1-2 jitters? Maybe. But the road ahead is certainly not paved with gold and if things don't change, we're looking at a long season ahead of us.