PDA

View Full Version : I very, very rarely cheer for injuries...

MikeInRoch
09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Rodney Harrison just had a REALLY ugly knee injury, and was taken off on a cart. I'm betting he's gone for the season.

He is such a dirty player. F him. I hope it's a career ender.

Kerr
09-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Watching the Pats vs Steelers and just saw Rodney Harrison off on a cart. A huge blow to their secondary. I don't care what anyone says, but his guy is known to be one of the dirtiest players in the game. I won't shed a tear.

Kerr
09-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah, he's an exception.

DynaPaul
09-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Ha ha... I just came in here to take a break while they carted him off. I'm happy. Rodney is such a cheap shot artist that karma was gonna get him sooner or later.

honey
09-25-2005, 03:49 PM
I merged these threads, since they were almost the same. :smile:

Novacane
09-25-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't feel bad for him either. What goes around comes around

feelthepain
09-25-2005, 03:50 PM
You guys have no class, just because the Bills lost doesn't give you the right to be idiots. It's just football not life or death, he's an all pro that earned the repect h has and you're happy he's injured....and you're the best fans in the NFL, whatever.

Iehoshua
He's style of play makes it hard for anyone to feel sorry for him.

chernobylwraiths
Too bad he already has two rings. I don't like the guy either. I don't cheer the injury, but I do think it is great that others won't be cheap shotted from him anymore this year.

Kerr
I don't feel bad for him either. What goes around comes around

Bad things happen to people who do bad things. Karma is a *****.

Kerr
09-25-2005, 03:54 PM
you guys have no class, just because the Bills lost doesn't give you the right to be idiots. It's just football not life or death, he's an all pro that earned the repect h has and you're happy he's injured....and you're the best fans in the NFL, whatever.

Ah shutup. This has nothing to do with the bills losing. Yeah he's a good player, but a dirty one at that. It was due to happen.

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 03:55 PM
You guys have no class, just because the Bills lost doesn't give you the right to be idiots. It's just football not life or death, he's an all pro that earned the repect h has and you're happy he's injured....and you're the best fans in the NFL, whatever.

I don't like to see injuries either but I saw a show earlier this week in which he tried to make HIMSELF the victim when questioned about all the players he has injured and it made me want to throw up. Do you have any CLUE how many PLAYERS will probably give a little smirk when they hear about Harrison? Have fun rehabing that knee Rodney, now you get to know what it feels like.

MTBillsFan
09-25-2005, 04:59 PM
GOOD! He's the dirtiest player in the league! It's been said before but what goes around comes around. he had it coming to him!
GO BILLS!