PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

Wolffman
09-25-2005, 04:02 PM
JP had a better game than Penny boy today. He's an established veteran. I wonder if Jets fans are asking for Fiedler to start. :boring:

QBs have bad games. Get over it.

lunatic_bills_fan
09-25-2005, 04:11 PM
its not just a bad game, he has yet to show anything that would indicate he is ready to be a starter. Most of you guys seem like Tom D, scared to death to realize that our saviour is yet to emerge. Its OK to let him sit for another year in my opinion. The learning curve just seems a little steep for him.

Wolffman
09-25-2005, 04:15 PM
its not just a bad game, he has yet to show anything that would indicate he is ready to be a starter. Most of you guys seem like Tom D, scared to death to realize that our saviour is yet to emerge. Its OK to let him sit for another year in my opinion. The learning curve just seems a little steep for him.

Lets see what he does against a non-insane defense. Even McNabb didn't do so good against the Falcons. And the Bucs? Easily one of the best defenses in the NFL.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Lets see what he does against a non-insane defense. Even McNabb didn't do so good against the Falcons. And the Bucs? Easily one of the best defenses in the NFL.
OK, I'll give JP that. I'm just pissed off. I was so confident that they'd win this game.

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Mcnabb was hurt and so was their kicker.