The Patriots are not a good football team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

The Patriots are not a good football team.

Despite the injuries it seems most teams know how to play against the Pats now. They are just not as good as the hype.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: The Patriots are not a good football team.

Originally posted by MBBedard
    Despite the injuries it seems most teams know how to play against the Pats now. They are just not as good as the hype.
    you just keep telling yourself that- I've been doing it for 4 seasons and it hasn't made it true yet.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
      you just keep telling yourself that- I've been doing it for 4 seasons and it hasn't made it true yet.
      Same here. Every year I say, "There's no way they win it again, last year was a fluke."

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

They look dumbfounded right now.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

The Patriots are not a good football team
          ...and neither are the Bills right now.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
            • Dec 2004

They look dumbfounded right now.
            Well, even dumbfounded, they're still gonna beat the 2nd best team in the league in their own stadium. The Pats will win the division and go to the SB again this season. Book it.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I agree, MBB. Pats suck this year compared to last year. But most people are afraid to admitt it. Why is beyond me.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Fairway
                • Jul 2002

yeah. They suck so bad they just won on the road. Why the hell Pitt did not waste some time before scoring is crazy. I knew Brady would lead them to the winning score. He made it look easy

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

C'mon, Fairway...they needed Vinateri ONCE AGAIN!!!

puleeease, they really DO suck..they're just ****ing lucky is all.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                    C'mon, Fairway...they needed Vinateri ONCE AGAIN!!!

puleeease, they really DO suck..they're just ****ing lucky is all.
                    I'm sorry but Roethlisberger SO threw the second half. I watched the whole game. It looked like he was TRYING to lose out there especially in the fourth quarter. He was invincible in the first half. Then there was the teaser TD before Vinateri comes out for the kick. That latter part of the game looked like WWF bullcrap... I coulda wrote that script.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Pats suck. End of story.

Comment

• Fairway
                        • Jul 2002

What killed the steelers is that brain fart play Randall-el made by trying to lateral in the first half. That was at least 3 points maybe 7 plus they started sucking offensively after that. Still........the Pats keep finding ways to win. Losing harrison should hurt them but we've said that before about other injuries

Comment

Working...
                        X