PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots are not a good football team.

The King
09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Despite the injuries it seems most teams know how to play against the Pats now. They are just not as good as the hype.

OpIv37
09-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Despite the injuries it seems most teams know how to play against the Pats now. They are just not as good as the hype.

you just keep telling yourself that- I've been doing it for 4 seasons and it hasn't made it true yet.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
you just keep telling yourself that- I've been doing it for 4 seasons and it hasn't made it true yet.
:rofl: Same here. Every year I say, "There's no way they win it again, last year was a fluke."

The King
09-25-2005, 04:28 PM
They look dumbfounded right now.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 04:37 PM
The Patriots are not a good football team
...and neither are the Bills right now.

TheBrownBear
09-25-2005, 06:10 PM
They look dumbfounded right now.
Well, even dumbfounded, they're still gonna beat the 2nd best team in the league in their own stadium. The Pats will win the division and go to the SB again this season. Book it.

mybills
09-25-2005, 06:22 PM
I agree, MBB. Pats suck this year compared to last year. But most people are afraid to admitt it. Why is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Novacane
09-25-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah. They suck so bad they just won on the road. Why the hell Pitt did not waste some time before scoring is crazy. I knew Brady would lead them to the winning score. He made it look easy

mybills
09-25-2005, 06:52 PM
:rofl: C'mon, Fairway...they needed Vinateri ONCE AGAIN!!!

puleeease, they really DO suck..they're just ****ing lucky is all. :shakeno:

DynaPaul
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
:rofl: C'mon, Fairway...they needed Vinateri ONCE AGAIN!!!

puleeease, they really DO suck..they're just ****ing lucky is all. :shakeno:

I'm sorry but Roethlisberger SO threw the second half. I watched the whole game. It looked like he was TRYING to lose out there especially in the fourth quarter. He was invincible in the first half. Then there was the teaser TD before Vinateri comes out for the kick. That latter part of the game looked like WWF bullcrap... I coulda wrote that script.

mybills
09-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Pats suck. End of story.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 07:12 PM
What killed the steelers is that brain fart play Randall-el made by trying to lateral in the first half. That was at least 3 points maybe 7 plus they started sucking offensively after that. Still........the Pats keep finding ways to win. Losing harrison should hurt them but we've said that before about other injuries