PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman's new nickname is the Dirty Sanchez!

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Jp is not ready for the NFL. Say what you want but he needs a nasty nickname for poor play, Dirty sanchez it is.

As soon as he gets over 100 Yards passing again I'll switch it to DS.

Where is the guy below?

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Is this thread necessary, seriously? I'll stick with JP.

OpIv37
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Jp is not ready for the NFL. Say what you want but he needs a nasty nickname for poor play, Dirty sanchez it is.

Where is the guy below?

real mature. Yeah, he sucked today (and last week), but name-calling isn't going to make him better.

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 04:26 PM

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 04:28 PM
You tell me Skoob, is calling our QB a nasty, sexual act by its full name or an abbreviation better?

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 04:31 PM
You tell me Skoob, is calling our QB a nasty, sexual act by its full name or an abbreviation better?Either way I as well as most of Buffalo is PO. We have been fed a bunch of BS about his greatness JP and all I see is a scared kitten.

To live in the NFL, you have to create fear. If you create no fear, you yourself will be scared.

Skooby

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 04:34 PM
And the opponents will REALLY fear him if all the fans are caling him "Dirty Sanchez"... I'm sorry, but if you believed any one saying JP is a great player, then shame on you. He's a second year starter with 3 games under his belt. He needs to earn his greatness on the field, which (believe it or not) takes more then 3 games to accomplish. He's not supposed to strike fear in the heart of defenes, especially ones as good as Tampa and Atlanta. I admit that he has not been very good at all. But either has the rest of the team. It'll come to him over time.

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 04:38 PM
And the opponents will REALLY fear him if all the fans are caling him "Dirty Sanchez"... I'm sorry, but if you believed any one saying JP is a great player, then shame on you. He's a second year starter with 3 games under his belt. He needs to earn his greatness on the field, which (believe it or not) takes more then 3 games to accomplish. He's not supposed to strike fear in the heart of defenes, especially ones as good as Tampa and Atlanta. I admit that he has not been very good at all. But either has the rest of the team. It'll come to him over time.Maybe not here at this pace, do we really need another pretty boy surfer like Robby Johnson here to kill us?

Right now I wish he would take his place on the bench and turn the keys over to dad.

Historian
09-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Where is the guy below?

I believe most of the naysayers ran Fina out of town too, lol!

Wouldn't he look good on our line right now?

Hell I would even take Reuben at this point!

:doh:

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 07:09 PM
I believe most of the naysayers ran Fina out of town too, lol!

Wouldn't he look good on our line right now?

Hell I would even take Reuben at this point!

:doh:I remember seeing reuben in the tops commercial pushing around a grocery cart and thinking that cart isn't full enough for him, lol. I would take him now, we need something.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2005, 11:03 AM
http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=CDP%2FMGArticle%2FCDP_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031785284004&path=!sports

It’s spreading!

Fantasy movers and shakers beware. A ravaging case of Losmanitis has infiltrated Buffalo like Seinfeld reruns on cable, ransacking fantasy points quicker than Blackbeard stole gold.

J.P. Losman, the Bills (1-2) sophomore quarterback, finished 10 of 23 for a measly 75 yards and an interception in B-squared’s 24-16 loss to Atlanta on Sunday.

The Tulane product, a first round pick in 2004, has not thrown a touchdown and is 22 of 51 for 188 yards in Buffalo’s last two outings (two losses) while accounting for just three passing first downs in both games. Another textbook symptom: his 61-percent passer rating on the season.

Losmanitis has poisoned everyone from wideouts Eric Moulds, Josh Reed and Lee Evans, the front men of a unit with one TD catch so far, to the Bills acclaimed defense -- if a QB fails to move the ball, the defense will see more time on the field. It already faces significant time without two-time Pro Bowl linebacker Takeo Smith, who injured his right Achilles’ Tendon in the loss.

Wait a minute!

<TABLE height=139 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=162 align=right border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=216 bgColor=#000066 height=28>
FANTASY FODDER
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff height=97>
Jerry Miller asked his Grandma for Redskins tickets as a little boy. He begged and begged, pleaded even. Instead, she gave him Redskins Totes, socks with rubber footballs on the toes and heel of the feet. Jerry has never been the same since.

Email him (JMiller@dailyprogress.com).
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why? What’s a matter?

Whatcha talkin’ about? What about Willis? He was strong today and had a good Week 1.

Oh, McGahee, as in Willis McGahee. Sure, the Bills back had a strong fantasy outing, but let’s take a closer look at the numbers shall we.

Of McGahee’s 140 yards, 64 came off four carries: 12, 21, 13 and 18 yards. Subtract the four and McGahee’s line is much less John Stamos (27 carries, 140 yards, 1 TD) and much more Bob Saget (23 carries, 76 yards, 1 TD).

[Cinematic aside: In keeping with the “Full House” theme, John Stamos’ character Jesse Katsopolis was known as Jesse Cochran in season one until Stamos asked for his character to be of Greek heritage in season two.]

Now back to reality -- fantasy football.

McGahee was able to houdini his way to 140 yards on Sunday because the Falcons were unable to stack the box to limit the run the way Tampa did in week two (McGahee’s line: 13 carries, 34 yards, 0 TDs).

Because of injuries, Atlanta was down to three cornerbacks on Sunday, so the play calling had to be conservative to protect a glaring weakness in the secondary; one Losman failed to exploit.

As a result, McGahee tumbled to a buck.forty on the ground at the expense of an aerial assault that has seen about as much air time recently as Doc Brown’s Delorean.

In Week 1, the former Miami Hurricane rushed for 117 yards off 23 carries against the Texans (0-2), who entered their by-week Sunday second to last in the league in rush defense at 143.5 yards per game.

“I don’t want to second guess what they wanted to do, but at some point, we have to be able to take shots down field,” Moulds told reporters after Sunday’s game.

No Dah!

Still you feel pain in your heart for Moulds and company (it’s not the bacon-double-cheeseburger) after such a lousy showing in back-to-back weeks.

Here’s a guy who caught 88 passes last year for 1,043 yards and 5 TDs. An hombre who has 44 TDs to his LuceDale, MS name. Yet through three games this season, the three-time Pro Bowler has just 8 catches for 66 yards and zip, zilch, zero, nada in the touchdown department. If Moulds continues on this pace, he’ll finish the season with 42 catches for 352 yards.

Holy Losmanitis!

And it’s not just Moulds who’s aching. Reed has 9 snares, 101 yards and 0 scores to his credit; sadly, slightly better than Evans’ 7 catches, 87 yards and 0 touchdowns.

Is it airborne? Passed through contact? Through the water?

The brats at the stadium? Please, not the brats at the stadium.

Anything but the brats at the stadium!!!!

No! It’s passed through inexperience, poor decision making and a simplified playbook.

Thank God it’s not the brats. Is there an antidote?

Well, since last year’s signal caller, Drew Bledsoe, is out of the picture: You remember him, right? The guy who’s now picking apart secondaries like Thanksgiving turkey -- 63 of 98 with 6 TDs and 2 INTs -- for the 2-1 Dallas Cowboys, despite getting Gilliganed out of Buffalo for having the mobility of a Model T.

It leaves only one option: Kelly Holcomb. Who? Kelly Holcomb, the former Indy and Cleveland quarterback, he’s the backup in Billville.

I think I’m getting sick.

Mini Mouse
09-26-2005, 11:04 AM

Where is the guy below?
I like Mini Mouse better. He's no leader.

Meathead
09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
I like The Shocker.

BAM
09-26-2005, 11:13 AM
I wanted to ****in' reach through the TV and slap the **** out of JP yesterday when he was smiling after that last fumble. :wtf:

I'm willing to be patient with the guy, but he rubs me the wrong way sometimes with his gestures.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I wanted to ****in' reach through the TV and slap the **** out of JP yesterday when he was smiling after that last fumble. :wtf:

I'm willing to be patient with the guy, but he rubs me the wrong way sometimes with his gestures.
Yeah it was real funny, laugh it up. He'll be on the bench soon, wiping Kelly H's cleats clean. That is as low as you go in the NFL.

bledslow
09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
i think i will stick with the nic-name i gave for jp losman,wich is,CLEVELAND STEAMER. cause he plays like c_h_i_t.

Spiderweb
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
While I'd like to refrain from comparisons, but to date JP has played not like RJ, but much more like the infamous Gary Marangi from our inglorious past. He's been that inaccurate. Also, honorable mention for "Dufek" like play........

I'm not giveing up on him yet, but he sure has shown that he's got a long way to go. Wyche has yet to work the miracle we had all hoped for.

While we're on the subject of ou passing game, old "Mouse" hasn't made much "improvement" with the pass protection either.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2005, 09:00 PM

Where is the guy below?More poor play today, let's stop talking O-line. This kids cage gets rattled faster than a toronto hooker's AS* w/ a ferrari pulling up.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2005, 09:25 PM
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>C/ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J. Losman (http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5547)</TD><TD>7/15</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>K. Holcomb (http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1162)</TD><TD>3/6</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>4.7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class="bi oddrow" align=right><TD align=left>Team</TD><TD>10/21</TD><TD>103</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>I watched the first series and told my friends who I watched the game even with that JP can't break 100 yards total for today and there like your crazy. He is not a capable starter currently, not even close.

Mini Mouse
10-03-2005, 08:54 PM
I like Mini Mouse better.

bills&sabresmvf
10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
that rec room is sweet, OHBF sorta like what I have in my basement, I just wish I could get a huge HDTV to go in the back...

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Where's the JPD when you need them :question: look he's a kid he's going to make mistakes.

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Where's the JPD when you need them :question: look he's a kid he's going to make mistakes.
There is a big difference between making mistakes and being inept.

Jan Reimers
10-04-2005, 02:59 AM
Why wasn't this thread moved to the Smack Zone immediately? It has nothing to do with Bills' football, but is rather the pathetic attempt of a very immature person to further bash a struggling JP by offering a mindless nickname.

It's the kind of thread that makes me want to look elsewhere for Bills' news and views.

bacardi
10-04-2005, 08:06 AM
speedy QUEEN.

Tatonka
10-04-2005, 08:19 AM
you have to create fear. If you create no fear, you yourself will be scared.

is that Socrates?

:brush:

WCoastFin
10-04-2005, 12:34 PM

Where is the guy below?

why not make it simp0le and call him the "waterboy"....there's literally a resembelence to the one in the movie.

The last buffalo fan
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Great thread and posting phins fans, oh wait, sorry Bills Fans.

I think you guys are more like trolls bills fans, congrats!!!!