PDA

View Full Version : Mark Campbell

The King
09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Is being heavily under-used. When you have a mobile QB like JP the TE should be his number 1 outlet. I know Campbell isnt the ideal recieving TE but he is doing nothing. Losman needs to use him as a must, I dont know if he is being left out of the plays or what, but when rolling out your TE should be your first look.

I was expecting big things from Campbell but it seems the FO is going to ignore the TE until we get Everett back.

sba
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
You assume that Losman could actually hit him with a pass.

colin
09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Is being heavily under-used. When you have a mobile QB like JP the TE should be his number 1 outlet. I know Campbell isnt the ideal recieving TE but he is doing nothing. Losman needs to use him as a must, I dont know if he is being left out of the plays or what, but when rolling out your TE should be your first look.

I was expecting big things from Campbell but it seems the FO is going to ignore the TE until we get Everett back.

our only passing touchdown was to peters from a distance we could have scored from 10 different ways.

we have 3 games and 2 total TDs, we are the worst red zone and passing team in the NFL.

if you think our marginal TE is being under used, what about evans and moulds?

our passing game is terrible, losman looks as bad as kyle boller, maybe worse

The_Philster
09-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Campbell isn't marginal, IMO...he just needs to get utilized more.

Billzz
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
He can't see a wide open moulds streaking down the side line, you can't expect him to scan the field and then find his outlet reciever in under 2 seconds. The problems are deeper then just him hitting the tight end.