Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where floodin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where floodin

OK guys, you talked the talk and you said I would not be around if the fins didn't win....I was here last week but you guys weren't, you don't seem to have much faith in your boys right now!! I'm waiting to here what you think about the Bills right now. What do you think about JP...still think he's better the Gus??? I have so many questions. But you guys aren't here to answer them...whats up big talkers?? This is a Bills site and you can't even show your faces here, how sad. All preseason, the Fins suck and will be lucky to win 4 games this year. Well, two more wins and we are there. I guess if you do show up, you'll have some excuse that every team Miami has played sucks and thats the only reason we win. I guess all I can do is guess because you're not here to answer. Good fans....you should be proud.
  • buff what?
    I'm not just a member of Miami Morons, I am its president
    • Jul 2005

Re: Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where floodin

FTP, can you here the crickets chirping? I agree with you, all we heard was how bad the Fins are and how bad our QB's are and SWEEP again. Don't mean to rub salt in a wound bills fans but some on this board need to take a closer look at their own team.
    Buffalo-The other red meat.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Re: Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where floodin

Here's a shocker - Miami won at home during September. The Dolphin swoon started really early last year, and it will come again this year. Just like the swallows returning to Capistrano.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
        Here's a shocker - Miami won at home during September. The Dolphin swoon started really early last year, and it will come again this year. Just like the swallows returning to Capistrano.
        If we were the same team that would win early and fade, we would have lost both the games we won. We are not the same team, Saban is a real HC, DW wasn't!!! I'm not gonna say we are a playoff team but for sure we aren't a 4-12 team. Last year we had so many things go wrong at once, any team would have had a bad season. I said the fins were not a 4-12 team but the Bill fans I mentioned in the thread title all said we were. They also said the fins would finish last in the AFC, well at least at week three the fins will be in first all alone. But I'm sure if the fins start losing and the Bills start winning the homers I mentioned above will be back talking trash...seems like thats all they know how to do.

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
          I'm not here to rub salt in the wound, this thread was for the fans above. They talked so much trash and it was all from just a dislike for the fins, their opinions had no knowledge just hate and hope that the fins would suck. I tried to be a reasonable fan with them but they didn't want any part of that all they knew how to say was Miami sucks. Well I guess they aren't here to explain their bias opinions. But by not posting here after the third game of the season says all it needs to say...about them.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Re: Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where flo

I'm here. I still hate the Dolphins.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Re: Where are Justa,Mystic, Camelboy, and the rest of the Bill posters that where flo

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              I'm here. I still hate the Dolphins.

How true.

Still, I hate the Pats worse because they are still the team to beat. The fins haven't been good for such a long time it will take awhile to truly hate them again.

Comment

• capitolneal
                • Sep 2003

I am here and hate FISH and FISH FANS

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

WOW..let's all celebrate..Miami won by three whole points!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                    OK guys, you talked the talk and you said I would not be around if the fins didn't win....I was here last week but you guys weren't, you don't seem to have much faith in your boys right now!! I'm waiting to here what you think about the Bills right now. What do you think about JP...still think he's better the Gus??? I have so many questions. But you guys aren't here to answer them...whats up big talkers?? This is a Bills site and you can't even show your faces here, how sad. All preseason, the Fins suck and will be lucky to win 4 games this year. Well, two more wins and we are there. I guess if you do show up, you'll have some excuse that every team Miami has played sucks and thats the only reason we win. I guess all I can do is guess because you're not here to answer. Good fans....you should be proud.
                    shut the F up you coward. You're acting all tough now that the fins won but you backed out from my bets. Let me know when you finally grow a pair. You're still the homer you always were. I was here the whole time. Once I prove that to you you'll go back into hiding like you always do.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• buff what?
                      I'm not just a member of Miami Morons, I am its president
                      • Jul 2005

Despite what someone wants to say by negging me, I really am not trying to rub the salt in. The game in two weeks in Buffalo is going to be a fun interesting game. Will proably be a smash mouth type of game. I was honestly sorry to hear about the possible loss of Spikes. I honestly believe that he is your best defensive player and I hate to have any team (rival or not) lose an impact player. Until the game in two weeks...And no more injuries please.
                      Buffalo-The other red meat.

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        shut the F up you coward. You're acting all tough now that the fins won but you backed out from my bets. Let me know when you finally grow a pair. You're still the homer you always were. I was here the whole time. Once I prove that to you you'll go back into hiding like you always do.
                        BWAAAAAHAAAA!!!! You are such a little girl, I don't bet, never have and never will. Betting proves nothing you should be glad I didn't take your bet. Never the less you're weak and your knowledge for football doesn't exist. Every time you post to me it's an insult, just proves your age and lack of anything to back up your ridiculous opinion. To this point all your hype about JP is non-existent he flat sucks the first three games. This doesn't make him a bust it just proves everything I have been saying, he needs time to learn the game at pro speed. But you were all about how JP was gonna be the man and Gus wasn't worthy of a starting job. I guess I was wrong about AJ and you were wrong about JP. However, AJ has played better for the fins then JP has for the Bills. Like I said the Fins D and O are better then the Bills, so far I'm right and you're wrong...deal with it. BTW, if TACO is done for the year, lets see how good your D plays without him. Gee, Fubalo's year is starting to look like Miamis year last year. I guess your team sucks, ya know just like Miami sucked when they lost four big name players. Good luck this year. I don't care If Miami loses every game from here on out, it's good to give you the same ridiculous crap you gave fin fans over things the fans had no control over. I will enjoy watching you back peddle the rest of the season.

Oh I still don't see you telling me why your great tem doesn't look so great right now....any answers, hmmmm?? Well genius??? I don't see you running your big mouth now. You're the classic loser fan

Comment

• DD
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                          WOW..let's all celebrate..Miami won by three whole points!

and how many did you win by today.................
                          Bills fans are dreamers......you will forever be winless in Super Bowls!!!!!!!

Comment

• MOULDSROCKS
                            • Jun 2005

Both teams have injuries and they are part of the game. it will be an interesting game in a couple weeks. does anyone know if ricky williams will be back for that game?
                            JP is not playing well, but he will be ok in the long run.
                            i am also known as "super moderator" at the buffalorange.com site!!

Comment

• Brad528
                              • Sep 2004

No Ricky wont be playing which is good for the Bills. Should be a close game I have a lot of respect for the Bills Defense this year but JP has yet to face JT and Zach so he might be in for a rude awakening. Its to bad about Spikes I actually am a fan of his ever since he was in the Natti. Hopefully it will be an injury free game cause we are both gonna need our players to dethrone the Pats

Comment

Working...
                              X