PDA

View Full Version : J.P. Losman Sucks!!!

TheBrownBear
09-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Damn. I always had reservations about Losman given his attitude issues and the fact that he transferred out of UCLA because he was scared of the competition. But I never really thought he would full out suck the way he has. I'm not completely giving up on him down the road but he cannot continue to start for this team this year. I can't believe I'm saying this but we'd actually be better off with Bledsoe (And I really hate Bledsoe).

Holcombe should be named the starter for the rest of the season before it's too late. And for those of you who believe that the only way a young qb can improve is to "take his licks" during gametime, I give you: Tom Brady, Daunte Culpepper, etc., all guys who waited and learned behind veteran qb's for one or more full seasons and subsequently stepped in and didn't miss a beat. Losman is at least one full season away from being a satisfactory starting qb in this league. Let him sit back and learn. That was the reason we signed a qb like Holcombe anyway. So he could step in if Losman struggled.

Kerr
09-25-2005, 05:50 PM
The real reason holcomb was signed was in case losman got injured, but yeah, I'd say losman is on a short leash. Mularkey won't hesistate to pull him if he doesn't get his **** together.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-25-2005, 06:01 PM
You know I have never been a big fan of drafting Losman, but to say he sucks is just a little premature. No matter your feelings he is the Bills QB. All young QBs struggle. It is not going to be pretty, but he will get better as the season goes on.

BillsFanCupp38
09-25-2005, 07:21 PM
i agree, holcomb is our man if we want to win.

buff what?
09-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Sorry but it is to early to pull the plug on a young inexperienced QB in what is really his first year. Give him time. That is like the fins fans that say Brown is a bust after 2 games. Give it time and it may even be all of this year, but give it time, he will be a decent player.

honey
09-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Sorry but it is to early to pull the plug on a young inexperienced QB in what is really his first year. Give him time. That is like the fins fans that say Brown is a bust after 2 games. Give it time and it may even be all of this year, but give it time, he will be a decent player.
I agree. Give him at least 7 games. After that....well, we can talk. :smile:

YardRat
09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Yank him at half-time next week if he continues to suck ass. One good quarter out of 12, possibly 14, earns him a spot carrying a clipboard, IMO.

paladin warrior
09-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah u're right. I wish all 100 players Hit & Mularkey on JP Losman:pound: :hurt: <----- poor Jp Losman. Jp Losman head is hurt sooooo bad...