From now on, I am going to neg anyone who compares JP to Rob Johnson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

From now on, I am going to neg anyone who compares JP to Rob Johnson...

Look, I'm disappointed in the way JP played the last two weeks too. But Rob Johnson was a bum who took Buffalo's money and spent all his free time surfing. JP took two weeks off then came back in FEBRUARY to work with Sam Wyche. It's far too soon to be comparing the two- JP only has 3 friggin games.

And even if JP turns out to be as bad as RJ on the field, at least it will be due to lack of skill more than lack of commitment, and that's the front office's fault.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: From now on, I am going to neg anyone who compares JP to Rob Johnson...

You'd need not to look far because Tacklingdummy still has rob johnson nightmares and compares jp to rj. You need to neg him by default.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
      You'd need not to look far because Tacklingdummy still has rob johnson nightmares and compares jp to rj. You need to neg him by default.
      will do.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

op. that seems to be a positive post!!
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Look, I'm disappointed in the way JP played the last two weeks too. But Rob Johnson was a bum who took Buffalo's money and spent all his free time surfing. JP took two weeks off then came back in FEBRUARY to work with Sam Wyche. It's far too soon to be comparing the two- JP only has 3 friggin games.

And even if JP turns out to be as bad as RJ on the field, at least it will be due to lack of skill more than lack of commitment, and that's the front office's fault.
          The front office is to blame.

Comment

Working...
          X