PDA

View Full Version : From now on, I am going to neg anyone who compares JP to Rob Johnson...

OpIv37
09-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Look, I'm disappointed in the way JP played the last two weeks too. But Rob Johnson was a bum who took Buffalo's money and spent all his free time surfing. JP took two weeks off then came back in FEBRUARY to work with Sam Wyche. It's far too soon to be comparing the two- JP only has 3 friggin games.

And even if JP turns out to be as bad as RJ on the field, at least it will be due to lack of skill more than lack of commitment, and that's the front office's fault.

Kerr
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
You'd need not to look far because Tacklingdummy still has rob johnson nightmares and compares jp to rj. You need to neg him by default.

OpIv37
09-25-2005, 05:50 PM
You'd need not to look far because Tacklingdummy still has rob johnson nightmares and compares jp to rj. You need to neg him by default.

will do.

casdhf
09-25-2005, 05:58 PM
op. that seems to be a positive post!! :posrep:

Mitchy moo
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Look, I'm disappointed in the way JP played the last two weeks too. But Rob Johnson was a bum who took Buffalo's money and spent all his free time surfing. JP took two weeks off then came back in FEBRUARY to work with Sam Wyche. It's far too soon to be comparing the two- JP only has 3 friggin games.

And even if JP turns out to be as bad as RJ on the field, at least it will be due to lack of skill more than lack of commitment, and that's the front office's fault.
The front office is to blame.