PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Holcomb, mmm mmm goooooood.

JD
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I probably spelled his name wrong but i mean come one guys look at JP Losman...hes doing so bad. Bring on kelly even if he does have a girls name what else do we have to lose you kno what i mean?

go bills!
:cheers:

this drunken post has been edited to what i was trying to say which sorta still makes no sense i was just an angry drunk go jp :lol:

BillsFever21
09-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Huh?

DaBills
09-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Janis Joplin for quarterback? Dude, she's dead.

JD
09-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Janis Joplin for quarterback? Dude, she's dead.
are you drunk?

BillsFanCupp38
09-25-2005, 07:05 PM
i dont even know what he just said but i think i agree

Marvelous
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Lighten up Bills fans!! It's sunday and a Bills game was on and dude got drunk. No biggie. And when we sucked like we did, well the reality of the loss hits twice as hard...

-i don't agree with the post at all Why start Holcombe? to save what? JP is a expensive QB because he needs time to mature & groom. It's gonna suck this year but it's the price to pay for him to make it and be our star general. The D is hurting some also with Flecth & Spikes.. As hard as it is to say, my official stance is i'd rather go 7-9 with JP then 9-7 with someone else.. If i'm wrong and all JP backers are too, then we lost the season, another year of Moulds, and a wasted year of a stellar D. But if the kid fails we can also seek a free agent QB like Brees or the draft or whatever....

-Bottom line is a rookie QB, or inexperienced QB takes time. Brady & BigBen types are rare... Losing sucks though and i'm super pissed today but it is what it is...........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Devin
09-25-2005, 07:17 PM
WTF is he trying to say?