PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe leads the Cowboys from 12 points back to win.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 06:39 PM
The kitchen just got hotter.

JD
09-25-2005, 06:44 PM
they won? omg. i thought for sure they were down and out. ****!!!!!

Bledsoe threw for 363 yards.... :;:

Novacane
09-25-2005, 06:45 PM
who cares. He is playing for a team with a good OL. He'd be sucking here.

mybills
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey man, this ain't week #8...I had them in the pick 'em pool! :up: :rofl:

Uncle Jesse
09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Today: Bledsoe QB rating of 112 Lossman: 33 thats a little bit diffrent.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
who cares. He is playing for a team with a good OL. He'd be sucking here.
you do...or you wouldn't have replied...because every game that Drew plays well and JP blows is another notch against your argument that Drew was done. Already people want to blame the line and blame the schedule. That can stop right here. If the line was going to be in question (at least two new starters) then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie. If the schedule was going to be such a factor then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie.

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
They beat the 49ers....

Michael82
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
:movie:

mybills
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
you do...or you wouldn't have replied...because every game that Drew plays well and JP blows is another notch against your argument that Drew was done. Already people want to blame the line and blame the schedule. That can stop right here. If the line was going to be in question (at least two new starters) then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie. If the schedule was going to be such a factor then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie.
Stop being such a Bledsoe lover. You KNOW he'll blow it down the road! :shakeno:

TheBrownBear
09-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Who cares? The dude isn't on our team anymore. He put up those numbers against the worst team in the league. Didn't McNabb throw for like 300 yards in the 1st half against the 49ers? Bledsoe will reveal his true colors before the season is through.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 07:04 PM

Actually no I don't. Bledsoe was done here. How about I pull what you were pulling on us Drew bashers last season. You want JP to suck and Drew to do well so you can say you were right :rolleyes:

Philagape
09-25-2005, 07:05 PM

All things being equal, I want to look to the future by grooming the franchise QB instead of running out the clock on a vet's career. If we're gonna lose either way, might as well let the kid take his lumps now.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 07:21 PM
If Drew had been Buffalo's QB today, there would still be pieces of him in Rod Coleman's face mask

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:21 PM
I want the playoffs...now...I am sick of losing...you want to perpetually rebuild??? have a blast.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
I want the playoffs...now...I am sick of losing...you want to perpetually rebuild??? have a blast.

Playoffs?? Playoffs???!??!?!?

A playoff team has to protect the QB.
A playoff team has to stop the run.

And do you really think rebuilding is what I want? I'm just being real.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Playoffs?? Playoffs???!??!?!?

A playoff team has to protect the QB.
A playoff team has to stop the run.

And do you really think rebuilding is what I want? I'm just being real.
I didn't say rebuilding is what you want...it just seems that rebuilding is all we get...coming off a 9-7 and a sniff away from the playoffs I just didn't want to go backward...

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 07:37 PM
If you disagree with Eb you obviously love rebuilding and not making the playoffs :rolleyes:

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2005, 07:38 PM
I didn't say rebuilding is what you want...it just seems that rebuilding is all we get...coming off a 9-7 and a sniff away from the playoffs I just didn't want to go backward...
Agreed. I'm sick of this rebuilding BS being used as an excuse. The Bills have been rebuilding ever since the mid 90s. I'm tired of it. I'm not blaming or singling out one single player, because a lot of players sucked today, and that will happen when you have key guys playing hurt, trying to stop Vick, who is like a bar of soap. What I am sick of is excuses. Just because our QB is young, why is that an excuse to accept losing? Why should I look forward to next year? I've been doing that for the past 10, and every season turns out the same. I want accountiblity, and I want it now, I'm tired of waiting.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Agreed. I'm sick of this rebuilding BS being used as an excuse. The Bills have been rebuilding ever since the mid 90s. I'm tired of it. I'm not blaming or singling out one single player, because a lot of players sucked today, and that will happen when you have key guys playing hurt, trying to stop Vick, who is like a bar of soap. What I am sick of is excuses. Just because our QB is young, why is that an excuse to accept losing? Why should I look forward to next year? I've been doing that for the past 10, and every season turns out the same. I want accountiblity, and I want it now, I'm tired of waiting.
As another thread put it, it all starts at the top.

If this team sucks, it is TD's fault. Period.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:44 PM
As another thread put it, it all starts at the top.

If this team sucks, it is TD's fault. Period.
And TD agreed with the Amigos and thought JP was the better QB. If he is wrong then you are wrong.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
And TD agreed with the Amigos and thought JP was the better QB. If he is wrong then you are wrong.
TD also spent a #1 and $21M on Dredsoe over three years without a playoff game, did he not?

mybills
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
:rofl: :wail:

Philagape
09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
TD has failed to build a playoff team. Our O-line is has four retreads from other teams and the fifth has not lived up to his draft position. Willis can't save us all by himself. Our defense is good but not great. The jury's still out on our coaching. We looked good last year because of easy opponents, but we've been exposed as middle of the pack. It sucks, I hate it, but that's the way it is.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
TD also spent a #1 and $21M on Dredsoe over three years without a playoff game, did he not?
he got the #1 back in exchange for Peerless...did he not...

lots of teams spend lots of money on lots of QBs. I've never said DB was going to lead this team to the promised land but I am saying that they would be 2-1 and wouldn't have looked so bad doing it. 13 more games...it is going to be a long season.

mybills
09-25-2005, 07:48 PM
:rofl:

Let's not forget the zebras participation today!

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:49 PM
TD has failed to build a playoff team. Our O-line is has four retreads from other teams and the fifth has not lived up to his draft position. Willis can't save us all by himself. Our defense is good but not great. The jury's still out on our coaching. We looked good last year because of easy opponents, but we've been exposed as middle of the pack. It sucks, I hate it, but that's the way it is.
Correct. That's also why promoting JP in a time when so many things could go wrong was such a bad idea. Let's all lose together while the kid learns? I'd rather have Bledsoe back and let the kid learn from the bench.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:50 PM
:rofl:

Let's not forget the zebras participation today!
worst officiated game the bills have played in a decade...

Novacane
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
"We'd be 2-1 if Bledsoe was here" :lmao: Does Drew play LB. Does Drew stop the run now? How funny.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
"We'd be 2-1 if Bledsoe was here" :lmao: Does Drew play LB. Does Drew stop the run now? How funny.
According to you that didn't matter against Pittsburgh last year...same scenario...

JP had three drives to win today...he blew it...same scenario as DB against Washington last week...

what's good for the goose...

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
:roflmao:

Perfect.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Correct. That's also why promoting JP in a time when so many things could go wrong was such a bad idea. Let's all lose together while the kid learns? I'd rather have Bledsoe back and let the kid learn from the bench.

Pick your poison:
1. Lose with an aging, expensive vet on the downside of his career who needs optimum conditions to succeed.
2. Lose while training the future franchise QB and giving him experience.

I choose door #2

mybills
09-25-2005, 08:05 PM
:roflmfao:

Uncle Jesse
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
They beat the 49ers....
And we lost to the Falcons in which their D was missing 4 starters? What would our team be like without 4 d starters?? We're going to struggle without 1 starter.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Pick your poison:
1. Lose with an aging, expensive vet on the downside of his career who needs optimum conditions to succeed.

I choose door #2
:bf1:

Exactly. Why can't some people see this logic?

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:09 PM
:roflmao:

Perfect.

According to you that didn't matter against Pittsburgh last year...same scenario...

JP had three drives to win today...he blew it...same scenario as DB against Washington last week...

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Pick your poison:

I choose door #2

which one gives you the better chance of winning now? not the way JP is playing.

Exactly. Why can't some people see this logic?

because we want to win NOW...why can't you seem to understand that.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
which one gives you the better chance of winning now? not the way JP is playing..

And not the way Drew played here for 2 1/2 years.

If only wishing made it so.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 08:18 PM
which one gives you the better chance of winning now? not the way JP is playing.

Wish in one hand, crap in the other and see which one fills up first. :snicker:

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM

It's a risk analysis question. All the odds favored DB have a better chance of a winning season than JP. Veteran, led a team to a SB, has a SB ring, experience, 40,000 passing yards...not superstar...but a better resume than JP.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM

I did not say **** about Drew last week. Get your facts straight.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Wish in one hand, crap in the other and see which one fills up first. :snicker:
I think the thing you want to say is "13 weeks, JP has to get better"...as I said last year when you guys said it couldn't get worse than DB...yes it can.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I did not say **** about Drew last week. Get your facts straight.
I said you said that stuff last year...read the post...

you may not have said anything about DB last week but you sure screamed enough last year...and many did complain about DB last week.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
It's a risk analysis question. All the odds favored DB have a better chance of a winning season than JP. Veteran, led a team to a SB, has a SB ring, experience, 40,000 passing yards...not superstar...but a better resume than JP.

If only resumes counted on the scoreboard.

chernobylwraiths
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
I would actually NOT rather have Bledsoe back. Too much of a distraction and all the whiners that wanted him gone are now satisfied. Of course now that he is gone, the blame has to get shifted somewhere else so I guess it will be TD. If TD gets fired, so does MM and his staff and we have to wait another 3-5 years to even THINK about having a winning team again.

chernobylwraiths
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM

Same with potential.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
they seem to be counting in Dallas...they'll count when he goes into the HOF.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Same with potential.
everybody saw Big Ben...got discouraged with DB...and prayed JP could be Big Ben...bad logic.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 08:27 PM
I said you said that stuff last year...read the post...

you may not have said anything about DB last week but you sure screamed enough last year...and many did complain about DB last week.

So you are talking about the Pitt game last year? Well if you are bored enough to browse those threads you'd see I ripped on the D then as well as Bledsoe. You are not doing that today. YOu are excusing 240 rush yards allowed and saying we would have won anyway if Drew had been our QB. Well we would have won with JP if our D could get their overated asses off the field!

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
So you are talking about the Pitt game last year? Well if you are bored enough to browse those threads you'd see I ripped on the D then as well as Bledsoe. You are not doing that today. YOu are excusing 240 rush yards allowed and saying we would have won anyway if Drew had been our QB. Well we would have won with JP if our D could get their overated asses off the field!
I never excused the D for anything...however, they gave JP three chances to win and he blew it.

Philagape
09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
they seem to be counting in Dallas...they'll count when he goes into the HOF.

They wouldn't have counted if he had been Buffalo's QB today.

Not a chance he gets into the HOF. Never. 40,000 is no feat when you have 6,000 attempts. Mere quantity doesn't equal greatness. He has been an average QB for 3/4 of his career. If he gets in, then so should Boomer Esiason and Dave Krieg and Jeff George and Vinny Testaverde.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
I think the thing you want to say is "13 weeks, JP has to get better"...as I said last year when you guys said it couldn't get worse than DB...yes it can.
Your logic is terrible. You have no idea how Blew would have done in these 3 games.

None.

Zero.

Zippo.

Nada.

You ASSUME he would have. Assumptions are like a**holes. Everyone's got one and they usually stink.

The King
09-25-2005, 08:53 PM
It was so obvious that this was going to happen. The board is going to be split on this issue until JP proves the DLC wrong. Bledsoe was not perfect in this offense, sometimes he was down right ugly, but even at Drews worst he seemed more comfortable then JP seems right now.

I can deal with bumps in the road but the one thing I miss more than anything right now is the long ball. There just are not many QBs that can thread it deep like Drew.

This is just the pill we are going to have to swallow right now. We are going tit for tat, Losman doesnt have the arm or knowledge Drew has but Bledsoe doesnt have the feet Mularkey wants to run the offense. They key right now is for Losman to maintain that cocky attitude we always hear about.. this team aint going anywhere if he doesnt believe in himself. He needs to step up and be a leader...he needs Mularkey to kick him in the balls.

Cntrygal
09-25-2005, 08:54 PM
:boring:

For the first HALF of the FIRST season we had Bledsoe - we all thought we were playoff bound. Life was great to be a Bills fan. Then reality set in.

I didn't read this obviously pro Bledsoe thread and won't bother even opening any future ones...until he's maintained is GREAT playing for more than 8 games.

The King
09-25-2005, 08:57 PM
:boring:

For the first HALF of the FIRST season we had Bledsoe - we all thought we were playoff bound. Life was great to be a Bills fan. Then reality set in.

I didn't read this obviously pro Bledsoe thread and won't bother even opening any future ones...until he's maintained is GREAT playing for more than 8 games.
One thing you have to keep in mind Cntry is that Bledsoe is in a dome this year. His numbers should stay pretty consistant. He doesnt have to deal with wind or snow later in the year.

Iehoshua
09-25-2005, 09:28 PM
They beat the 49ers....

Who cares? The dude isn't on our team anymore.
Thank you.

You really think Bledsoe would lead us to the playoffs? Lest we forget when we first got him, how he came out of the gates, only to come crashing back to earth mid-season?

Newsflash: Bledsoe isn't helping the Buffalo Bills now and didn't help us while he was here. Accept it.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 09:32 PM
One thing you have to keep in mind Cntry is that Bledsoe is in a dome this year. His numbers should stay pretty consistant. He doesnt have to deal with wind or snow later in the year.
Dallas does not play in a dome...

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Dallas does not play in a dome...
Close enough...semi dome. No snow, no freezing cold and wind is minimalized.

The King
09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Close enough...semi dome. No snow, no freezing cold and wind is minimalized.Seriously, lets not get too picky...

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/DallasCowboys/virtual.jpg

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Close enough...semi dome. No snow, no freezing cold and wind is minimalized.
I remember a certain Thanksgiving day game against Miami where the field was covered in ice...they get good weather making it appeared to be controlled because they play in Dallas.

AndreReed83
09-25-2005, 09:51 PM
And we lost to the Falcons in which their D was missing 4 starters? What would our team be like without 4 d starters?? We're going to struggle without 1 starter.

I didn't mention anything about our team....

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 11:03 PM
I know he's not here, and it doesn't even matter what the &^&& happens in Dallas, but why all the hate towards someone who I'm sure did not intend to lose here...
Bledsoe's old news Buffalo divorced him in the off-season, let it go, but all this hate is ridiculous, let's live for the present not dwell in the past.....

GO BILLS!!!!

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 11:20 PM
I know he's not here, and it doesn't even matter what the &^&& happens in Dallas, but why all the hate towards someone who I'm sure did not intend to lose here...
Bledsoe's old news Buffalo divorced him in the off-season, let it go, but all this hate is ridiculous, let's live for the present not dwell in the past....
Tell that to the Eb, the proud new leader of the DLC. He is the only one starting threads on him, just to stir s**t up.

Historian
09-26-2005, 04:35 AM
I lay this squarely on Donahoe's shoulders. He has failed to address the O line in the last several drafts, and the Greg Williams debacle set the team back three years.

I would have never re-signed him when Wilson did. Guess what? We're stuck with him.

Gotta give him credit though, he and Brandon, and the rest of the marketing idiots at OBD sure figured out how to sell this lemon to the public, didn't they?

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 06:56 AM
If you miss Drew that much Eb then you can always go root for the Cowboys instead.

Ebenezer
09-26-2005, 02:13 PM
I lay this squarely on Donahoe's shoulders. He has failed to address the O line in the last several drafts, and the Greg Williams debacle set the team back three years.

I would have never re-signed him when Wilson did. Guess what? We're stuck with him.

Gotta give him credit though, he and Brandon, and the rest of the marketing idiots at OBD sure figured out how to sell this lemon to the public, didn't they?

TD has addressed the O line problems...he just put down the wrong address

If you miss Drew that much Eb then you can always go root for the Cowboys instead.

It's not that I miss DB that much...it's that JP is not the answer for this team at this time...I miss Kelly that much and I'm not checking out of football.

For somebody who criticizes every move the team makes, except the cutting of Bledsoe you can be the first one in line out the door.

Meathead
09-26-2005, 02:20 PM
when you guys said it couldn't get worse than DB...yes it can.
It officially has.

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 02:29 PM
It officially has.
It officially hasn't.

Last year we were 0-3.
This year we're 1-2.

Can't say that yet. ;) Don't hate.

BAM
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm with Ebenezer to a certain extent. While I do not totally wish Bledsoe were back here, as I said last season, It may not have been a bad idea to keep him around for one more.

Whatever though. I've grown so used to losing these last 5 or 6 years that it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm with Ebenezer to a certain extent. While I do not totally wish Bledsoe were back here, as I said last season, It may not have been a bad idea to keep him around for one more.

Whatever though. I've grown so used to losing these last 5 or 6 years that it doesn't really bother me anymore.
So with Bledsoe as QB, we'd be 3-0 right now...?

Ebenezer
09-26-2005, 03:05 PM
hell no...2-1 but the future might not be as bleak...go to the poll...who does this team beat next??? if not NO then who do they beat next?? IT might be early to pile on but there are those of us that want the playoffs now...they have the real potential of winning 5 or 6 games this year...

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 03:10 PM
hell no...2-1 but the future might not be as bleak...go to the poll...who does this team beat next??? if not NO then who do they beat next?? IT might be early to pile on but there are those of us that want the playoffs now...they have the real potential of winning 5 or 6 games this year...
So with Bledsoe, we beat Tampa or Atlanta? You can say this with utter certainty. Ok. If that's where you stand, that's fine. This is America. You have the right, the right to be wrong. ;)

Ebenezer
09-26-2005, 03:17 PM
So with Bledsoe, we beat Tampa or Atlanta? You can say this with utter certainty. Ok. If that's where you stand, that's fine. This is America. You have the right, the right to be wrong. ;)
no..they lose to TB...I think they beat Atlanta because DB hooks up on the long passes...knock DB anyway you want but he had touch on the long passes...changes the whole complexion of the game. And don't say about sacks and turnovers...JP was sacked 4 times, threw 2 and fumbled one...the difference was the longball, or lack thereof.

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 03:22 PM
no..they lose to TB...I think they beat Atlanta because DB hooks up on the long passes...knock DB anyway you want but he had touch on the long passes...changes the whole complexion of the game. And don't say about sacks and turnovers...JP was sacked 4 times, threw 2 and fumbled one...the difference was the longball, or lack thereof.
With the amount of time the line gave, I don't think Bledsoe hooks up with anything. I think he get sacked 5 or more times, with more fumbles and a pick. We can debate what-ifs forever though. It's all speculation. JP is here and Drew is never coming back. That's it, period. Carry on all you want with how Drew may have done but we can't change the facts. You didn't make Drew leave any more than I made JP the starter.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Drew + bad O-line + good D = loss

Valerie
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I still think Bledsoe sucks and I don't want him on my other team.

Novacane
09-26-2005, 04:08 PM
no..they lose to TB...I think they beat Atlanta because DB hooks up on the long passes...knock DB anyway you want but he had touch on the long passes...changes the whole complexion of the game. .

Other than the early one where they held Evans the long passes were well covered. Accurate throws very well may have been picked off.

chernobylwraiths
09-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I still think Bledsoe sucks and I don't want him on my other team.

Bledsoe might not be great, but he doesn't suck either. He is a hell of a lot better than what you had last year.

BAM
09-26-2005, 04:14 PM
2-1 IMO.

I don't mind the move though. Losman is the future. I would've liked to wait one more year though.

zone
09-26-2005, 05:30 PM
You don't think Bledsoe, Moulds, Evans whould have expolited the fact that 3 of the 4 starting DB's were missing for most of the game you are smoking crack rocks.

Bledsoe with a little time will hit any open reciever in the nfl, let alone 2 of the best. He compiled more yards yesterday that LossMan has all season.

We may not be 3-0 if Drew was still here, but we may have been I think we should have been able to field the same team that started something good last year and let them carry there momentum into this year.... Bledsoe and Williams should still be on this team, because if you don't think we are missing big Pat than you also smoke crack.

So to all the crack smokers around here put the pipes down and open you f'n eye's.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Bledsoe with a little time will hit any open reciever in the nfl, let alone 2 of the best.

Any who has watched him the past three years knows that's not true, so please direct your comments to this planet. Drew doesn't need a little time, he needs a LOT of time (which he got yesterday), and even then he's been known to throw passes too high or low.

ScottLawrence
09-26-2005, 05:41 PM

Bledsoe still sucks.

I don't care what hes doing in Dallas, because when a big game approaches, the same Bledsoe will come out.

Right now he's playing average to a little above average, but he did the same for us when he first came here in 2002.....I have no doubt in my mind the man will eventually come back to his old self.

I've said since the day we signed Holcomb, he would be a definite upgrade over Bledsoe, but TD's got to show the NFL that his prize pubil Losman is the next Ben Roethlisberger, well thats obviously not going to happen, and the best I see this team doing this year is around 7-9.

We wouldn't be going anywhere with Bledsoe still here, and not because of our O-Line, but because our defense has lost a major step in not only losing TKO Spikes for the season, but when TD let PW go, this defense instantly got worse, and its obvious in our 32nd ranked run defense.\

The first thing Ralph should do when the season ends, is fire TD, the man whos been bringing this franchise down since the day he was brought in here.

BAM
09-26-2005, 05:43 PM
32nd ranked run defense.
:ill: :ill: :puke:

zone
09-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Any who has watched him the past three years knows that's not true, so please direct your comments to this planet. Drew doesn't need a little time, he needs a LOT of time (which he got yesterday), and even then he's been known to throw passes too high or low.
Your right he need the time that any other QB that is labeled as "elite" gets. Do you see the time that Payton, Brady, (Farve use to) get/gets. Yes he needs time.

The point is everyone said that it was all Bledsoe fault this team lost games, and that JP would never get sacked because he can run.

Well Drew has 17 yards rusing and a TD this year.
Lossman while he does have 64 yards russing he has not scored a td on the ground has lost just as many fumbles as drew has this year (1) and has about 1/3 the passing yards and 1/6 of the touchdowns Drew does.

So he is not the second coming of Jesus that everyone thought would solve all of this teams problems.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Your right he need the time that any other QB that is labeled as "elite" gets. Do you see the time that Payton, Brady, (Farve use to) get/gets. Yes he needs time.

The great ones can overcome adversity and make plays by themselves, even if it's just taking a few steps to avoid a rush. They stay composed under pressure, have keen awareness for both their receivers and oncoming rushers, and get the ball off even if they're about to leveled. Drew doesn't do that, and the names you mentioned are way out of his league.

The point is everyone said that it was all Bledsoe fault this team lost games, and that JP would never get sacked because he can run.

So he is not the second coming of Jesus that everyone thought would solve all of this teams problems.

No one has said any of that. Stop making things up.

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 11:38 PM
For somebody who criticizes every move the team makes, except the cutting of Bledsoe you can be the first one in line out the door.I criticize every move huh? Get your facts straight.

Did I criticize not keeping Jennings and Williams? How about the drafting of Roscoe Parrish? How about trading Travis Henry? Peerless Price? Signing Mike Gandy?

If you answer no to these questions you get the prize behind door number two.

That's what happens when you talk to somebody who thinks they know everything and everyone else is wrong, but yet doesn't know what they're talking about to begin with.

BSXIII
09-26-2005, 11:48 PM
The great ones can overcome adversity and make plays by themselves, even if it's just taking a few steps to avoid a rush. They stay composed under pressure, have keen awareness for both their receivers and oncoming rushers, and get the ball off even if they're about to leveled. Drew doesn't do that, and the names you mentioned are way out of his league.

No one has said any of that. Stop making things up.

Funny thing is Bledsoe has made plays this year to avoid the Rush. This past game he stepped up in the pocket, avoided the rush and completed a 60 yard bomb. Was the o-line dominant on that play? No, but they held their blocks and gave him a pocket to work with. Likewise, this week Lossman awas rushed out of the pocket, and became a human pinball, drilled by 5 pass rushers. The notion that Drew needs perfect conditions to suceed is crap, the idea that he needs his teammates to show signs of competence is true. But find me a QB that doesn't. You can't.