Bledsoe leads the Cowboys from 12 points back to win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe leads the Cowboys from 12 points back to win.

The kitchen just got hotter.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bledsoe leads the Cowboys from 12 points back to win.

they won? omg. i thought for sure they were down and out. ****!!!!!

Bledsoe threw for 363 yards....
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

who cares. He is playing for a team with a good OL. He'd be sucking here.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Hey man, this ain't week #8...I had them in the pick 'em pool!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
          • Sep 2004

Today: Bledsoe QB rating of 112 Lossman: 33 thats a little bit diffrent.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
            who cares. He is playing for a team with a good OL. He'd be sucking here.
            you do...or you wouldn't have replied...because every game that Drew plays well and JP blows is another notch against your argument that Drew was done. Already people want to blame the line and blame the schedule. That can stop right here. If the line was going to be in question (at least two new starters) then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie. If the schedule was going to be such a factor then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• AndreReed83
              Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
              • Mar 2004

They beat the 49ers....

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
              "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  you do...or you wouldn't have replied...because every game that Drew plays well and JP blows is another notch against your argument that Drew was done. Already people want to blame the line and blame the schedule. That can stop right here. If the line was going to be in question (at least two new starters) then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie. If the schedule was going to be such a factor then why turn the keys to the car over to a virtual rookie.
                  Stop being such a Bledsoe lover. You KNOW he'll blow it down the road!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                    • Dec 2004

Who cares? The dude isn't on our team anymore. He put up those numbers against the worst team in the league. Didn't McNabb throw for like 300 yards in the 1st half against the 49ers? Bledsoe will reveal his true colors before the season is through.

Comment

• Fairway
                      • Jul 2002

Actually no I don't. Bledsoe was done here. How about I pull what you were pulling on us Drew bashers last season. You want JP to suck and Drew to do well so you can say you were right

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

All things being equal, I want to look to the future by grooming the franchise QB instead of running out the clock on a vet's career. If we're gonna lose either way, might as well let the kid take his lumps now.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

If Drew had been Buffalo's QB today, there would still be pieces of him in Rod Coleman's face mask
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

I want the playoffs...now...I am sick of losing...you want to perpetually rebuild??? have a blast.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

I want the playoffs...now...I am sick of losing...you want to perpetually rebuild??? have a blast.
                              Playoffs?? Playoffs???!??!?!?

A playoff team has to protect the QB.
                              A playoff team has to stop the run.

And do you really think rebuilding is what I want? I'm just being real.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X