PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey walked off stage

Billzz
09-25-2005, 07:43 PM
He was really upset/pissed at the questions and just got up and walked off while a question was being asked. Was on NFL network.

Maybe he needs to call out the offensive line and JP this week for more production.

Anyway just thought I would share the obvious that our HC is not only just as frustrated as we are but that he has a long week infront of him.

Novacane
09-25-2005, 07:48 PM
WGR was really harping on that during thier post game show. I'm glad he is pissed. Hopefully he takes it out on these players

Kerr
09-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Good. He can start by calling out the whole team.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
His kitchen just got hotter, too.

justasportsfan
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Good. I never liked this nice guy stuff.

unpaid_bills
09-25-2005, 08:00 PM
Does any of this sound remotely familiar?

It was a rough game, but trying to look the positive they were in the game the whole way despite the poor run Defense, poor OL play and JP's performance. If we hold them a FG on one of those drives and we score a TD on one of ours its a different game. Dont get me wrong I think they could have played better, but Atlanta is a playoff team with one of the best offensive weapons in the game.

JP is gonna have games like this - the upside is all we have. Bigger picture losing TKO for the year is gonna sting. Crowell will have to step up. Too bad cause TKO worked so hard in the off season and was primed for another Pro Bowl year.

I like Mullarkey as the HC - think he has the right attitude and will motivate the troops. This is the when the coaching stands out, when they have injuries to key players, young players are not playing to potential. Lets give him a chance to turn it around. Look at last year for Gods sake 0-4 out the box and almost made the playoffs -- Its a long year.

Go Bills:peace:

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
just like I said in a thread I started
it's a snowball on top of the hill

If the head coach is showing a additude and not taking the ass chewing qiestions from thew media not even counting the fans then thats the start for the players to chime in and start pointing fingers and then before you know it

who made the comment in a thread "this looks familiar"

yeah it does, but your analogy is wrong

it's flash backs to the days of the "Bickering Bills"

Once again....... WATCH

The_Philster
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
WGR was really harping on that during thier post game show. I'm glad he is pissed. Hopefully he takes it out on these playersagreed...helmetguy and I were discussing this on the way home after the game...the fact that he's getting pissed off like this at the press conference is a good indicator that he's not a happy coach when he loses...that needs to translate to the players...honestly, I understand that players have friends on other teams...but after a game in which you got embarassed, how the **** can you be smiling? Something I saw from a few players today