PDA

View Full Version : Let's be real we are not a playoff team

Bmax
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
The bills are far from even looking like a playoff contender..Before the game i felt this game was a key to any success this season. What ever happend would shape the season. Well we have our answer. 6-10 maybe....Is what it looks like to me .....Once again the most disappointing aspect of today's game was the play of our defense.....Third down once again proves to be a problem .. We just can't seem to get off the field...Losman is rookie i don't care that he played last season.. He is a rookie and playing like one...Granted i like his potential but the question the bills must ask themselves is can we just wait till he gets it in one or two years or do we go for it now with holcomb.... Believe it or not i have a painful answer .. We will wait ...With our def playing like it is we won't have a choice.. Unless JP goes down we will see him all season just sit back and painfully watch the young guy develope.

Younger bills fans now know what it was like we OJ played....The juice was it in buffalo.. Sure we had a few other players-Bob chandler-Ahmad Rashard...Jim braxton .. But in 1973 we had a rookie qb and a good line ... Now we have a ok line ..good wr's.. no te and a so-so O-Line .. On def a few good players but we are down to clements as our only true player maker...

Is this a time warp or what.....Let's hope Mike mularkey is a old Lou Saban Fan... The bills would be wise to nickmane their o-line and employ the old bills offense ... OJ left .. OJ right And OJ up the middle .. IT worked back then maybe it will work again .. It almost worked today.....

BMAX

GO BILLS

PS- Has anyone seen the following players....Ron Edwards...Jeff Posey...Mark Campbell....Lee Evans .. Still waiting for them to show up this season...